Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Th!nk CoC (Certificate of Conformity)

Startet av Damir, onsdag 18. november 2020, klokken 14:57

« forrige - neste »

Damir

Hello,

I would like to import a Th!nk City (2010) car to Serbia from Austria.
The customs are looking for a CoC (Certificate of Conformity) document.

Is there a way to download it or get it from the manufacturer?
Maybe some user of this forum could supply me with it?

Thank you,
Damir

Google translate:

Hallo,

Jeg vil gjerne importere en Th! Nk City (2010) bil til Serbia fra Østerrike.
Tollvesenet leter etter et CoC-dokument (Certificate of Conformity).

Er det en måte å laste den ned eller få fra produsenten?
Kanskje noen brukere av dette forumet kunne forsyne meg med det?

Takk skal du ha,
Damir

pexic

Hi, in my case (two imported Think City -2010 and 2014-  from Austria to Romania) the autorities have checked some info from the motor (they also called this info as "CoC").
I was curios and they show me some label  writted on motor abd this had " CE " letters, they said: that's it. Don't know in your case since you are not in EU yet..
I hope this helps.
Good luck.

Damir

Thank you very much for your help.

I already have the COC document, however it is issued by an Austrian company. The customs are asking for the official certificate issued by a manufacturer in Norway.

The CE letters that you are referring to (UN ECE R101) seems to be an EU-approved carbon dioxide emission rating.

I'm still not sure how to obtain this document from a factory that has stopped working for almost a decade.

EDIT: The document I have is for my vehicle and contains all the data, including the VIN number, however it is extracted from a database and not the official one.

Damir

Thank you both.

I contacted two companies in Serbia and they provided with certificates needed.

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA