Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Th!nk City original charger - 4 blinks on 2 diodes

Startet av Damir, lørdag 31. juli 2021, klokken 20:03

« forrige - neste »

Damir

My Th!nk City original charger worked fine, until I wanted to test out the Quick Charge - and it worked. I only tried it once, for about an hour. However, since that day, the charger's "Power Fault" and "Car Link Fault" diodes start blinking 4 times immediately after I disconnect the charger, either from the car, or from the main outlet. It doesn't matter if it charges the car completely for hours, or just minutes. or when it's connected to a car or not. While the diodes blink I am not able to charge the car. It needs a couple of hours to "reset?" or "cool down?" and then it works again. The charger is not hot, rather only slightly warm on touch.

What could be the reason for this?

Damir

Is there a schematic of the charger that I could forward to my electrician?

pexic

You say that if the charger is disconnected from the main outlet the leds are still on and blinking ??

Damir

No, I was just pointing out that the order of disconnecting it, first from the car or the main outlet, doesn't matter.

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA