Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Speaker cover

Startet av BauDemo, mandag 12. april 2021, klokken 10:35

« forrige - neste »

BauDemo

My speaker covers are falling all the time and are beginning to crack.
So I made a 3d model of a speaker cover and 3d print it.
Here are some photos of it. I will upload the model if there is any interest in it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ynoc7SLRZbACo5Xp6
laddplats? -www.uppladdning.nu
nikometer? - www.evmonitor.info

Warlock

Nice print

You could of course also just order grills for a Ford (galaxy) speaker, 155mm
(bought new for mine a few years back from ebay, be ware not to pick the dark blue ones)

BauDemo

Thanks for the tip!
That explains some of the strangeness... it is visible on my photos that the original cover has one of the pins that are supposed to fit in the door a little off, while if you look at the door opening all 8 or the openings are symmetric.
I am very happy with the new covers, but it is definitely more cost effective to order new from ebay.

Warlock

Yeah, they look great!

Are you planning sharing the stl-files (or .gx) in some way? On thingiverse for instance?

BauDemo

There you go:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4826715

I made it with FreeCAD, let me know if you want to original model file.

Warlock

Perfect  :+1:

I dont need new ones right away, and I'm more than convinced your version will be perfect if/when i need it. Have already collected them at Thingiverse. Don't think I need the CAD-files, but if I ever do, I'll hunt you down ;)

BauDemo

We had our first summer day in South Sweden and the cover that was on sun side of the car dropped out... on a closer inspection it as deformed. I guess I should have not used PLA to print it.
I am now printing one in ABS and will check how it holds.

BauDemo

Update - the ABS printed one is much better. Here is a photo of the PLA vs ABS printed one.

pexic

Nice !  :+1:  you have a lot of free time  ;)

cra

Nice work!
You might get away with using PETG. Less nasty than ABS (no fumes, prints on slightly lower temps), but a lot more resilient to heat than PLA. :)
Tesla Model S75D 30/6/17
Tesla Model S85 26/3/14-30/6-17, 82500km
Leaf 9/5/12
Think City, Har ACTIA diagnoseapparat.
Sykkylven (Sunnmøre)

BauDemo

Thanks guys!
I will have to buy PETG and try.

BauDemo

Sitat fra: pexic på fredag 30. juli 2021, klokken 09:13
Nice !  :+1:  you have a lot of free time  ;)

Hehe... I wish it is true!
Printing takes time but I don't need to be next to the printer...

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA