Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Future of e-mobility - Looking for interview partner

Startet av future, mandag 04. januar 2021, klokken 12:20

« forrige - neste »

future

Dear forum members,

my name is Alexa, I am from Germany and I am working as User Experience Designer for Outboxers, a young company from Prague. Currently we are working on a project with a car manufacturer to shape the future of e-mobility. Therefore we are very interested in the opinion of EV owners from different countries. We are looking for people who want to share their opinion and experiences during an online interview which will take between 30 and 60 minutes and will be rewarded with 20 Euro.

If you are interested please fill in the following questionnaire: https://startupboxplatform.typeform.com/to/Sd4H1MR4
I will then contact you soon to make an appointment this or next week.

Thank you!
Kind regards from Germany,
Alexa

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA