Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Slik skal det gjøres

Startet av Troald, søndag 20. januar 2019, klokken 19:59

« forrige - neste »

Troald

Håper andre tar etter

Hainan province to ban sales of diesel, petrol cars from Mar 1
Industry News 03:29:28PM Jan 16, 2019 Source:SMM   
SHANGHAI, Jan 16 (SMM) – Hainan province will ban sales of diesel or petrol cars from March 1 when new air pollution measures and laws take effect.

Hainan, the smallest province in China, is the first province to implement such a ban.

With hestening the construction of charging facilities, the province would step up its efforts in promoting new-energy vehicles and aims to eliminate diesel or petrol cars by 2030.

A low rate of car ownership and the warm climate will support NEV growth.

The number of vehicles in Hainan stood at 1 million units as of the end of 2017, compared to 27.23 million units in Guangdong.

Cold weather might shorten the driving range of electric vehicles and slow the pace of charging. This would not be a problem in Hainan as temperatures in the coldest month of January averaged 22°C.

In the first 11 months of 2018, sales of NEVs accounted for 1.6% of overall car sales in Hainan.
Renault Zoe ZE40 Life mars 2017
Nissan Leaf 40 LE april 2018

SveinJ

Spørs om befolkningen er rådspurt! Blir nok bare påtvunget et vedtak. Trur ikke befolkningen her på berget hadde akseptert det
2014 BMW R1200GSA, Racing Blue
2016 Audi Q3 2,0 TDI, Hainanblue metallic (solgt)
2016 BMW i3, FC, Mineral grey (solgt)
2019 BMW i3, FC, Imperial blue (solgt)
2021 VW i.d4 Max Honey yellow, på veien

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA