Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap
Hovedmeny

Checkelec

Startet av Steens, fredag 18. august 2017, klokken 01:59

« forrige - neste »

Steens

Sitat fra: Elmo på søndag 20. august 2017, klokken 22:13
the APP see them but it does not connect to any of them
Do you mean that you saw the red message "OBD default" in the top right corner ?

If yes, then your OBD devices are definitely not compliant with the OBD norm.
If no, let me know what message you have.

Elmo

Sitat fra: Steens på mandag 21. august 2017, klokken 01:03
Sitat fra: Elmo på søndag 20. august 2017, klokken 22:13
the APP see them but it does not connect to any of them
Do you mean that you saw the red message "OBD default" in the top right corner ?

Yes. The first one gave that message at ones. The other gave that message after trying to connect (in yellow I think) for 20 seconds or so.

I tried to order a "good" one from Amazon but they would not ship to Norway :-1-: so now I have ordered a VGATE from eBay (hope it is the real deal and not a fake brand).
Tesla Model 3 AWD/FSD 03/2019 med sw: 2023.44.30.9  og en Seat Mii 2020.
Bor i Asker. Elbilist siden 2005.
Har hatt div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen 170.000 km. Kun en P106 igjen nå.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Helge

Very interesting app  :+1:

I have decided to try it out and have ordered the same OBD device as elektrolux.

If you manage to include fault reading and clearing it would be GREAT!

Setting the car in the different charge modes and clearing water service would also be very nice  :+1:
2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range (Svart)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Edition One (Hvit)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Intense (Svart)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Intense (Hvit)
2003 Citroën Saxo Electrique (hvit)
Ex: 2003 Citroën Saxo Electrique (sølv)
Ex: 2001 Peugeot 106 Electric (hvit)
Ex: 1998 Peugeot 106 Electric (grønn)

Steens

Sitat fra: Helge på mandag 21. august 2017, klokken 15:00
If you manage to include fault reading and clearing it would be GREAT!
I'm working on it ;)

Setting the car in the different charge modes and clearing water service would also be very nice  :+1:
It's already possible : in the page "Charge", you have 4 buttons, one for each charge type. Click on the desired charge and it wil change the charge type in about 5 to 10 sec.

Elmo

The Charge menu must be to set chargemode. What is needed i addition is to cancel programmed charge. Cancel charge is needed when starting a fake initial charge after changing program/settings.
Har hatt div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen 170.000 km. Kun en P106 igjen nå.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Steens

To cancel an unwanted charge, you just to have click on the button "normal charge" if you want a normal charge ;D.

You can even cancel the equalization charge that is periodically set by the ECU. Then, the ECU will set it again for the next charge. Sometimes it can be useful if you don't have time on the next day to wait for a longer charge and want to delay it of one day.

Elmo

Sitat fra: Steens på mandag 21. august 2017, klokken 18:31
To cancel an unwanted charge, you just to have click on the button "normal charge" if you want a normal charge ;D.

Of course :+1: I didn't think of that :-[
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Helge

Sitat fra: Steens på mandag 21. august 2017, klokken 18:23
It's already possible : in the page "Charge", you have 4 buttons, one for each charge type. Click on the desired charge and it wil change the charge type in about 5 to 10 sec.
Oh, great!  :+1: Then it is only fault reading and clearing that are missing out of the functions I use the most with my old Lexia/PP2000 software on the bothersome old laptop (win XP) 
2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range (Svart)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Edition One (Hvit)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Intense (Svart)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Intense (Hvit)
2003 Citroën Saxo Electrique (hvit)
Ex: 2003 Citroën Saxo Electrique (sølv)
Ex: 2001 Peugeot 106 Electric (hvit)
Ex: 1998 Peugeot 106 Electric (grønn)

saxo56

Ja, jag har köpt min på Kjell&co för android och den fungerar med appen.
Jag har en Samsung S6.

elektrolux

Plug and play for me. Well done!

Any way you could do the same for Think Classic? There are perhaps 200-300 cars left that need water service, and only 10 ore so service instruments available.
Stavanger:

Selger utstyr for EV lading og energieffektivisering via http://elbilhjelpen.no AS

Har for tiden Tesla S85, Smart ED, BMW C- evolution, Carver S+, Monotrazer MTE-150, Citroen C1 EVie, div. Think og PSA Classic og City 2010 model, Chin 3 hjuler Pickup, Buddy M9 samt Vectric scooter. Venter på Microlino og Aptera #2246

Daglig leder i Elbilhjelpen.no

Steens

Sitat fra: elektrolux på lørdag 26. august 2017, klokken 06:37
Any way you could do the same for Think Classic?
Why not extending the app to other cars. But is the Think ECU similar to PSA ECU (Sagem) ? Or at least, is the communication protocol similar to the Sagem ?
The big point is to identify the communication protocol (how you start the communication, how you request information, the format of the reply, etc.). Maybe someone already did that ?
Then, if the protocol is identified and compatible, the rest of the app (bluetooth connection, OBD management, data post-processing, display...) would be totally re-useable.
But first : is there an OBD plug in the vehicle ?

Elmo

Sitat fra: Steens på mandag 28. august 2017, klokken 10:57
Why not extending the app to other cars. But is the Think ECU similar to PSA ECU (Sagem) ? Or at least, is the communication protocol similar to the Sagem ?

Maybe you could ask BauDemo (Nikolay) if he is willing to share some views on that?  He has made an EV-monitor for Think Classic that requires an old Palm and a cable.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

elektrolux

Good Idea! And yes it has OBD plug , but not sure if connections are standard.

Think is not same as Sagem, so you really need to get info from Bau Demo ore even RAV4_EV that also has hacked his way into the Think BMS.
Stavanger:

Selger utstyr for EV lading og energieffektivisering via http://elbilhjelpen.no AS

Har for tiden Tesla S85, Smart ED, BMW C- evolution, Carver S+, Monotrazer MTE-150, Citroen C1 EVie, div. Think og PSA Classic og City 2010 model, Chin 3 hjuler Pickup, Buddy M9 samt Vectric scooter. Venter på Microlino og Aptera #2246

Daglig leder i Elbilhjelpen.no

Steens

Hello,

The version 1.3 of Checkelec is available, identical to previous version but providing Norwegian translation (thanks to Elmo) and Swedish translation (thanks to Saxo56).

The update will be automatic. You can also force the manual update under the Playstore if you deactivated the automatic updates in Android or if you are impatient !  ;)

Enjoy ! :D

PRensel

Sitat fra: elektrolux på mandag 28. august 2017, klokken 14:33
Good Idea! And yes it has OBD plug , but not sure if connections are standard.

Think is not same as Sagem, so you really need to get info from Bau Demo ore even RAV4_EV that also has hacked his way into the Think BMS.

I have created some MSDOS programs to unlock and/or reset the Think Simovert controller. I also have the BMS and charger protocols.
===============
My personal EV collection:
----------------------------
- Audi A2 Electric
- Citroen Saxo Electrique 2-doors
- Vectrix VX1 (in different colors)
- CityEl Fact4
- MiniEl Targa/Cabrio/Basic: red, red
- Th!nk A266 PIV4 (also for sale)
- Th!nk A306 City (cars, parts, service)
===================

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA