Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

!!!*** FREE - 0Kr ***!!! 2002 Saxo for parts or as a project

Startet av fyrstyk, fredag 14. august 2015, klokken 15:13

« forrige - neste »

fyrstyk

Hi All

*** FREE TO A GOOD HOME***

No outstanding Årsavgift, plates handed back to Statens Vegvesen.

Apologies for the post in English, but my Norwegian is not up to speed yet!

My blue Saxo is surplus to requirements, and is now available. I do not want to take it to the scrap yard, as I believe that the parts are useful to other Saxo Electrique owners.

It is not suitable to go back on the road unless someone wants to fit a complete set of batteries and managment system, as it had been converted to LifePO4 batteries. These are all dead and the monitoring system is not working. I can be converted back to NiCd.

All other parts on the car are in good condition and there are no know issues with the motor, controller or charger.

Bodywork is excellent and the interior is good too. The car has only covered 60,000km.

It has central locking, and electric windows.

I would like to get back the scrap deposit (I think it's about 3000kr) if possible. The parts on the car are surely worth more than that.

There is an original charging lead included and two sets of wheels and tyres. The alloy wheels in the bottom photo are included.

Someone must be able to give it a home :(

Must be taken away on a trailer and ideally I need it gone this weekend or next. You can call me on 94239085, the car is in 2170 Fenstad.

Glen

Mateusz

You have forget to say the important thing. Where in Norway is car standing?
Do you still have some oryginal nicd batteries?
Leaf 30 og Evalia 24, Ryobi batterigressklipper :)
Før:Partner Teppe El, I-miev, Kona ev, Leaf 24, Think, Saxo ev, Peugeot 407sw, Punto, Mazda 323f, 626sw, 6 sw, Sirion 4wd, Honda H-rv

fyrstyk

The car is in 2170 Fenstad, and now updated the original post :)

I don't have any original batteries, if I did I would have put them back in as I like the car and would have liked to use it again. :(

Glen

fyrstyk

Hi All

The Saxo has now left the building.

Thanks to Nils who has given it a new home and will be putting it back on the road :)

Glen

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA