Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

2002 Berlingo fra England

Startet av Will_UK, søndag 05. mars 2023, klokken 14:08

« forrige - neste »

Will_UK

silver02berlingo-electrique201710.jpg 
vtl05c.jpg
Hello, I am from England. I have a 2002 Berlingo Electrique that I bought as not-working.

The contactor will switch on, then I select 'D' and the green light comes on but the van will not drive. I already replaced the motor as it had a bad field coil. The replacement motor I dismantled, cleaned and checked. The batteries are good also. I connected Lexia and it showed a fault for speed sensor. I do not think there is a problem with that part, it is just not detecting any speed as there is no power going to the motor. I think the problem is in the main controller box. Can anyone help?

Google translate:
Hei, jeg er fra England. Jeg har en Berlingo Electrique fra 2002 som jeg kjøpte som ikke-fungerende.

Kontaktoren slår seg på, så velger jeg 'D' og det grønne lyset tennes, men varebilen vil ikke kjøre. Jeg har allerede byttet motoren da den hadde en dårlig feltspole. Erstatningsmotoren demonterte jeg, renset og sjekket. Batteriene er også gode. Jeg koblet til Lexia og det viste en feil for hastighetssensoren. Jeg tror ikke det er noe problem med den delen, den oppdager bare ingen hastighet siden det ikke går strøm til motoren. Jeg tror problemet ligger i hovedkontrollboksen. Kan noen hjelpe?
armature.jpg 
vtl-lexia08.jpg 
vtl-lexia11.jpg 
vtl-lexia16.jpg

elektrolux

Not sure if the contactor will engage or not if the accelerator pedal is out of calibration. Anyway worth a try to reinstall the firmware in the SAGEM box
Stavanger:

Selger utstyr for EV lading og energieffektivisering via http://elbilhjelpen.no AS

Har for tiden Tesla S85, Smart ED, BMW C- evolution, Carver S+, Monotrazer MTE-150, Citroen C1 EVie, div. Think og PSA Classic og City 2010 model, Chin 3 hjuler Pickup, Buddy M9 samt Vectric scooter. Venter på Microlino og Aptera #2246

Daglig leder i Elbilhjelpen.no

Will_UK

Thankyou.
The whole controller box is from a donor vehicle so the throttle pedal rheostat has never worked with this controller, but I tried the throttle from the donor vehicle and the fault is the same. I do not know how to reset/recalibrate but i don't feel like this is the problem. 
More information:
If I reset the fault, when I select R the van does not move but no fault lamp illuminated. When I select D , still no fault lamp, but when I press the throttle pedal, the fault light comes on.
It feels like the van thinks it is sending power to the motor , and because the motor is not turning, it registers a fault with the speed sensor. Perhaps the main output transistors / mosfets are faulty.

elektrolux

Thinking back I kind of recollect that the fault you describe is due to a burned copper trace on the Motorcontroller.

In other words, swap out the Sagen box. Where do you live?
Stavanger:

Selger utstyr for EV lading og energieffektivisering via http://elbilhjelpen.no AS

Har for tiden Tesla S85, Smart ED, BMW C- evolution, Carver S+, Monotrazer MTE-150, Citroen C1 EVie, div. Think og PSA Classic og City 2010 model, Chin 3 hjuler Pickup, Buddy M9 samt Vectric scooter. Venter på Microlino og Aptera #2246

Will_UK

Will_UK

I have partially dismantled the Sagem box
sagem2.jpg
pcb1280.jpg
The motor controller PCB looks in good condition, i cannot see any signs of a problem. Maybe I need to unsolder some wires and lift up the PCB and look at the MOSFETs .   

Will_UK

Unsoldered PCB
Found a burnt trace under PCB!
I suspect this was caused by the bad motor. I hope if we repair this , the unit will work?
pcbtrace.jpg

elektrolux

Well done!

I cannot recollect if the burned trace is all or if also the IGBT's needs replacing.
Stavanger:

Will_UK

Repaired burnt trace on the PCB. Tested IGBT, all good so reassembled, car still not trying to move. I am looking for another controller PCB or ECU or both, let me know if you can help, thanks.

elektrolux

Offcouse I can. Not sure if I have a 4000 series Sagem, but the controller in the 3000 series is equal. Just need to reuse your charger, DC- DC and CPU.

Have a friend going to UK soon who can bring the part along. Cost: 400 GBP delivered.
Stavanger:

Will_UK

I got another controller but I had to buy a whole van.

Will_UK

I fitted the controller. The van runs now but range only 18Km. I need to work on the batteries next.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vi_Pg5frcsc-YzOigREHAvzbxOT5idpZ/view?usp=sharing

elektrolux

Well done.

You most likely have som batteries with bad cells.

Shortly after draining the battery blocks, measure the voltage at each of the 4 battery boxes and calculate the avarage block voltage. These should be within 0,1V. If more remove the box and load it while measuring the voltage / block to determin if one ore more are down on voltage.
Stavanger:

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA