Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Batteristørrelse og type på TMY fra Kina - hva vet vi om dette?

Startet av tornaldo, mandag 12. juli 2021, klokken 19:09

« forrige - neste »

alfaalfa

Hvis man forholder seg til informasjonen som Tesla har gitt til alle som har bestilt Model Y i Norge (505km) og ikke diverse spekulasjoner på forum på internett, så stemmer jo det Tesla har sagt. Man får akkurat det man har betalt for (fortsatt muligens best i klassen for en 4WD SUV på den størrelsen).

Når det er sagt hadde selvsagt det vært topp om rekkevidden hadde blitt forbedret siden bestilling, men at man faktisk får det man har bestilt er jo litt vanskelig å klage på. Før eller siden kommer det bedre rekkevidde, og Tesla kan jo ikke slutte å forbedre bilene sine heller.

Jeronan

Sitat fra: alfaalfa på fredag 13. august 2021, klokken 19:07
Hvis man forholder seg til informasjonen som Tesla har gitt til alle som har bestilt Model Y i Norge (505km) og ikke diverse spekulasjoner på forum på internett, så stemmer jo det Tesla har sagt.

542km WLTP was not speculation, since it was on Tesla's own Hong Kong website since July and it still is today. Same Model Y to be delivered from the same Shanghai factory.

Like we said before. The 505km (est) on the EU sites was old and useless info from two years ago when they announced the Model Y before EPA and WLTP test data became available.

Then earlier this week people got hold on EU documentation revealing the updated WLTP for Model 3 and Model Y, where it was discovered that the Model Y comes with two different LR battery packs. 77kWh LG with 507km WLTP and 82kWh LG with 542km WLTP, which matches perfectly with the Hong Kong site.

Since Hong Kong had the same estimated delivery of September as Europe, it's natural and perfectly reasonable for people to expect the same WLTP range for EU as Hong Kong.
Model Y - Sept 2021
Model S 75D - Sold
BMW i3 2017 - Feb 2017

Rosstopher

Sitat fra: Jeronan på fredag 13. august 2021, klokken 19:11
542km WLTP was not speculation, since it was on Tesla's own Hong Kong website since July and it still is today.

It was absolutely speculation. Tesla never claimed or even hinted at European Model Ys getting that range. We (myself included) just assumed (speculated) that our Model Y would be identical to the Hong Kong Model Y.
2021 Tesla Model Y LR
2016 Kia Soul

x 2016 Tesla Model S 90D
x 25+ fossilbiler

Reservert Cybertruck

Hen9ng

Det er ikke sykt i det hele tatt. Dere vet i aller høyeste grad hva dere har bestilt og det er en bil med estimert rekkevidde på 505 km. Som nå er endelig bekreftet på 507 km. Altså 2 km mer enn hva dere har bestilt. Hvordan Tesla leverer dette er jo helt likegyldig. Hva Tesla leverer i Hong Kong er jo også totalt irrelevant for Norge og Europa. Tesla her har aldri sagt noe om 542, kanskje fordi det er 77 kw som gjelder. Det er jo ikke naturlig å forvente det samme i Europa og Hong Kong når Tesla selv sier det er en forskjell?

Jeronan

Sitat fra: Rosstopher på fredag 13. august 2021, klokken 19:30
542km WLTP was not speculation, since it was on Tesla's own Hong Kong website since July and it still is today.

It was absolutely speculation. Tesla never claimed or even hinted at European Model Ys getting that range. We (myself included) just assumed (speculated) that our Model Y would be identical to the Hong Kong Model Y.

WLTP is global. That is the whole point of the WLTP standard.

The question you should be asking. How come the Hong Kong website was immediately updated with official WLTP range, right after the Shanghai export announcement back in beginning July, while Tesla Europe waited almost 2 months to finally update it today. Just after they received the first Model Y cars a couple days ago?

Exactly this fuels the whole speculation in that Tesla Europe has been kept in complete dark as to which battery pack the first shipment of Model Y would be coming with.  Otherwise Tesla Europe would have updated the WLTP in early July like Hong Kong.
They were both part of the same announcement, with same delivery estimate of September!

This is also just the first boat that arrived this week. It can still happen that the other boats arriving later this month might have Model Y's produced in July with the new 82kWh packs. Which again, Tesla Europe might be completely in the dark about.
Model Y - Sept 2021
Model S 75D - Sold
BMW i3 2017 - Feb 2017

stue

Det er vel ingen som har bestilt eller bestiller nå som får 82kw batteriet? Man må vente til Tesla oppdaterer nettsiden med ny wlpt før man får det store batteriet.

Rosstopher

Sitat fra: Jeronan på fredag 13. august 2021, klokken 19:42
Sitat fra: Rosstopher på fredag 13. august 2021, klokken 19:30

WLTP is global. That is the whole point of the WLTP standard.
[...]

WLTP is global. Vehicle specifications are not global. The rest of your post is a good example of speculation.
2021 Tesla Model Y LR
2016 Kia Soul

x 2016 Tesla Model S 90D
x 25+ fossilbiler

Reservert Cybertruck

Jeronan

Sitat fra: stue på fredag 13. august 2021, klokken 19:49
Det er vel ingen som har bestilt eller bestiller nå som får 82kw batteriet? Man må vente til Tesla oppdaterer nettsiden med ny wlpt før man får det store batteriet.

Not necessarily. The first ship with Model Y's that arrived this week obviously have the 77kWh pack (which indicates the reported 4000 rest stock from earlier production).
So if Tesla Europe has been kept in complete dark and had to wait themselves to get the first cars to see what packs they were coming with. Which would explain why they waited until today to finally update the WLTP range on EU sites.

Then it is very well possible that the next ships coming later this month, that contain the rest of the Model Y's that have been produced in July onwards, can then very well contain the new LG 82kWh pack.

What will Tesla Europe do then? That would be interesting. It would be hilarious honestly and par de course Tesla internal communication (or more like lack of )  :P
Model Y - Sept 2021
Model S 75D - Sold
BMW i3 2017 - Feb 2017

Hen9ng

Tesla trenger ikke gjøre noen verdens ting? Alle får bilen de har bestilt. Om dette er en god måte å gjøre ting på er en helt annen diskusjon og er vel ikke top of the pop kundeservice, men på det området har jo Tesla mye å gå på, på flere områder. Poenget er at Tesla er i sin fulle rett til å gjøre dette og har sitt på det tørre, uansett hva de gjør.

Jeronan

Sitat fra: Hen9ng på fredag 13. august 2021, klokken 19:59
Tesla trenger ikke gjøre noen verdens ting? Alle får bilen de har bestilt. Om dette er en god måte å gjøre ting på er en helt annen diskusjon og er vel ikke top of the pop kundeservice, men på det området har jo Tesla mye å gå på, på flere områder. Poenget er at Tesla er i sin fulle rett til å gjøre dette og har sitt på det tørre, uansett hva de gjør.

If everyone gets Model Y's delivered with 77kWh packs in September, then yes you are right.

But! If Tesla Europe gets a mix of 77kWh and 82kWh Model Y's, keeps this quiet and turns into a lottery as to which customer gets which car with which pack. Then no! Tesla would not be able to just get away with it, unless they silently software limit the 82kWh packs to 77kWh so customers won't notice. Which would still be immoral, but we won't know it then until Tesla suddenly gives these lucky customers an upgrade option in their Tesla app in the future, to unlock the remaining 5kWh.

To be perfectly honest. If the latter is true, then I honestly hope Tesla would silently software limit the 82kWh packs and offer it as a paid unlock at a later date.
This would be the most fair and honest way of handling it to all their customers and I would be less disappointed then to be one of the unlucky ones with 77kWh packs.
Model Y - Sept 2021
Model S 75D - Sold
BMW i3 2017 - Feb 2017

Vaduz

Jeg skjønner ikke problemet, om du er veldig bekymret for batteripakken kan du ikke bare avbestille og vente til den får mer rekkevidde? Det er jo ingen som tvinger noen til å kjøpe noe som helst. Du går inn på tesla sine hjemmesider, velger model Y LR, får opplyst at det er 507km WLTP, også vurderer du om det er nok eller ikke. Om du må ha 545 eller hva det er, så venter du.

Det her minner meg så mye om de som spekulerte i å få refresh model S til gammel pris ved å legge inn bestilling sent i fjor, for deretter nekte levering av inventory bil, og ble sinte når de ikke samme pris på ny versjon.

Rosstopher

Sitat fra: Jeronan på fredag 13. august 2021, klokken 20:06
If everyone gets Model Y's delivered with 77kWh packs in September, then yes you are right.

But! If Tesla Europe gets a mix of 77kWh and 82kWh Model Y's, keeps this quiet and turns into a lottery as to which customer gets which car with which pack. Then no! Tesla would not be able to just get away with it, unless they silently software limit the 82kWh packs to 77kWh so customers won't notice.

You keep claiming that it's illegal to give some customers only a bit more than they ordered and giving other customers a lot more than they ordered. Why do you think this is illegal, and which law do you believe they would be breaking?
2021 Tesla Model Y LR
2016 Kia Soul

x 2016 Tesla Model S 90D
x 25+ fossilbiler

Reservert Cybertruck

Contango

Det kan vel tenkes at det ikke er så veldig enkelt om dagen å sjonglere biler og markeder i kombinasjon med mangel på elektronikk og batterier. Kanskje er det mer et spørsmål fra Teslas side om å kommunisere noe de er sikre på å få til (biler med 505 wltp) enn at de ønsker å skape problemer for kundene sine. Jeg synes hele diskusjonen om hva de har kommunisert i Hong Kong er temmelig søkt.
10+ elbiler bak meg. Nå en '22 M3 og en Enyaq i bestilling.

Jeronan

Sitat fra: Vaduz på fredag 13. august 2021, klokken 20:13
Jeg skjønner ikke problemet, om du er veldig bekymret for batteripakken kan du ikke bare avbestille og vente til den får mer rekkevidde? Det er jo ingen som tvinger noen til å kjøpe noe som helst. Du går inn på tesla sine hjemmesider, velger model Y LR, får opplyst at det er 507km WLTP, også vurderer du om det er nok eller ikke. Om du må ha 545 eller hva det er, så venter du.

This was not known for European customers until today.

The issue is that we know the 77kWh pack is on it's way out and that the 82kWh pack is available. Model 3 LR has already been delivered here with the new 82kWh packs.

If there honestly is a delay with the LG 82kWh pack and ALL Model Y's delivered in Q3 to Europe are with 77kWh packs. Then yes! End of discussion and we move on.

But there is still the chance that the remaining boats with July produced Model Y's arriving later this month and beginning September, can contain Model Y's with the new LG 82kWh pack.

So what is Tesla Europe going to do then? That is what we would like to know.

So you are perfectly fine in paying 550k NOK for Model Y and get the car delivered on Sept. 22nd in Drammen (example), has 77kWh pack with 507km range and I stand next to you that same day and same time, picking up my Model Y and I get one with the new 82kWh pack with 542km range for exact same price?

You think that is ok?  :o
Model Y - Sept 2021
Model S 75D - Sold
BMW i3 2017 - Feb 2017

Contango

Sitat fra: Jeronan på fredag 13. august 2021, klokken 20:22
So you are perfectly fine in paying 550k NOK for Model Y and get the car delivered on Sept. 22nd in Drammen (example), has 77kWh pack with 507km range and I stand next to you that same day and same time, picking up my Model Y and I get one with the new 82kWh pack with 542km range for exact same price?

You think that is ok?  :o
If one doesn't like that risk, buy another car model.
10+ elbiler bak meg. Nå en '22 M3 og en Enyaq i bestilling.

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA