Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

"Attention Toll Road head" - message

Startet av perimec, mandag 03. mai 2021, klokken 08:03

« forrige - neste »

perimec

Hi,
I have an ID4 and when driving I often have the message "Attention - Toll road head". It is so annoying without providing any useful info for me.

Does any of you know how to stop this? I have search everywhere both in the car setting and safety setting, but I cannot find any option for this.

Please let me know

thanks

Jambo

I don't own one, but perhaps in navigation settings. Some cars have settings for notifications there that are active even if you are not navigating to any destination, like an Opel we have at work that used to alert when driving over the map speed limits, but I luckily found out how to deactivate that. If turning off toll road notifications isn't possible, that would be a very big annoyance some places in Norway where the toll roads are everywhere.

perimec

ID4

I drive through Oslo every day, and do not get that message. In Setup for navigation its one alternative to avoid toll roads. Have u marked that one?

perimec

perimec

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA