Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap
Hovedmeny

18 inches wheel repair

Startet av Dario88m, torsdag 11. juni 2020, klokken 10:19

« forrige - neste »

Dario88m

Hi all, I borrowed my car to a friend and unfortunately he hit a curb while parking 🤦🏻‍♂️. Any advice where should I have this fixed(Oslo area)? Anyone that has experienced this before , I assume that it must be repainted.

Thanks 🙂
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD Hvit/Sort (01.2020) Solgt
Tesla Model X LR "Raven" Grå/Sort
Tesla Model Y Performance Hvit/Sort-Bestilt 06.22
Tesla Model S LR "2023" Grå/Sort - Bestilt 01.21
Tesla Model X LR "2023" Grå/Sort - Bestilt 05.21

knegg

Sitat fra: Dario88m på torsdag 11. juni 2020, klokken 10:19
Hi all, I borrowed my car to a friend and unfortunately he hit a curb while parking 🤦🏻‍♂️. Any advice where should I have this fixed(Oslo area)? Anyone that has experienced this before , I assume that it must be repainted.

Thanks 🙂

You can buy a touch-up kit. Go to any reputable paint shop and they will make a small bottle of perfect paint. Talk to them on how to repair it yourself. It's not hard. :)
2020 Model 3

Dario88m

Sitat fra: knegg på torsdag 11. juni 2020, klokken 10:33

Thanks 🙂

You can buy a touch-up kit. Go to any reputable paint shop and they will make a small bottle of perfect paint. Talk to them on how to repair it yourself. It's not hard. :)

I saw some videos on YT and to be honest I don't like the final result 🙂. I prefer to have it fixed in the proper way. Thanks anyway for the tip
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD Hvit/Sort (01.2020) Solgt
Tesla Model X LR "Raven" Grå/Sort
Tesla Model Y Performance Hvit/Sort-Bestilt 06.22
Tesla Model S LR "2023" Grå/Sort - Bestilt 01.21
Tesla Model X LR "2023" Grå/Sort - Bestilt 05.21

knegg

Sitat fra: Dario88m på torsdag 11. juni 2020, klokken 10:52
Sitat fra: knegg på torsdag 11. juni 2020, klokken 10:33

Thanks 🙂

I saw some videos on YT and to be honest I don't like the final result 🙂. I prefer to have it fixed in the proper way. Thanks anyway for the tip
If you get a price above 2000kr, consider this ad on Finn.no (not mine)
https://www.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html?finnkode=180272176
2020 Model 3

chargedup

https://www.felgteknikk.no/pris-lakkering
This is a shop that many Porsche owners recommend for a perfect result. As you can see they are expensive, the price is almost the same as buying a new rim from Tesla. I do not know how other tire shops price this or how good their results are, but Felgteknikk is the most renowned shop for fixing rims (I have used them on a deformed rim that originally cost around 15-20' NOK).

Check finn.no for a new rim (or slightly used) and get a tire shop to mount it. That is the cheapest option for a perfect result. Example: https://www.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html?finnkode=180272176
EQE 43AMG
Solgt: i3 (60Ah)-I-pace S-EQC-Model 3 LR-Ampera-Model Y-I-pace FE

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA