Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap
Hovedmeny

Service at Tesla Drammen

Startet av danton, onsdag 15. april 2020, klokken 13:38

« forrige - neste »

danton

Hi,

I have some minor defects on my car delivered in March. They booked for me an appointment and I think they arranged a loaner car from Avis.

Does this mean they will need days to rectify? I was hoping I go there and they take a few hours and fix it

Espen Hugaas Andersen

They arrange a rental/loaner if they think the repairs are likely to take more than one day. It doesn't rule out that they get it done the same day and you can come back, return the rental and pick up your own car, but usually it means they will take more than one day.

If there are paint or body-work issues, that's usually handled by Drammen Karosseri, which means they will have to get the car from Tesla and return it to Tesla, which adds some time.

But I would suggest talking to them to get a better understanding of how much time they need.
Model X 100D.
Cybertruck reservasjon.

Espen Hugaas Andersen

Although - the above has been my experience from before Corona. It's entirely possible they don't want people waiting around at the service center, and give as many people as possible loaners.
Model X 100D.
Cybertruck reservasjon.

danton

Sitat fra: Espen Hugaas Andersen på onsdag 15. april 2020, klokken 13:43
They arrange a rental/loaner if they think the repairs are likely to take more than one day. It doesn't rule out that they get it done the same day and you can come back, return the rental and pick up your own car, but usually it means they will take more than one day.

If there are paint or body-work issues, that's usually handled by Drammen Karosseri, which means they will have to get the car from Tesla and return it to Tesla, which adds some time.

But I would suggest talking to them to get a better understanding of how much time they need.

Thanks!
Called them also. First they will inspect. And after the inspection they will inform me if they approve to fix the defects (on the car trim). It might take a few days to check the wifi connection i complained about (Reception is weak).

They are very responsive and appointment was booked fast!

Lapskaus

Wifi is weak on my car too, but I haven't talked to Tesla about it yet. I'd like to hear what they have to say about it. I've heard others mention the same problem.

Contango

On our S wifi is hopeless. Only works when very close. Our previous S worked OK and so does our 3. But no improvement after service at Tesla. Tested and foundin order. Dont hold high hopes on yours.
10+ elbiler bak meg. Nå en '22 M3 og en Enyaq i bestilling.

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA