Skrevet av Emne: Cheapest utility company?  (Lest 190 ganger)

Dr Thomas

• Vis profil
Cheapest utility company?
« på: mandag 10. februar 2020, klokken 16:03 »
Apologies if this is already covered in Norwegian

For those owning an EV and a home charger, is there a utility company that comes recommended for lower prices?  Maybe at night for example?

Many thanks

eisa01

• Vis profil
Sv: Cheapest utility company?
« Svar #1 på: onsdag 12. februar 2020, klokken 22:27 »
Go for Tibber

They have a very transparent pricing model, and don't try to fool you.
39 NOK monthly fee, and 1.2 øre/kWh surcharge on the spot price

The surcharge changes every month based on their actual costs of el certificates, guarantees of origin, and balancing/trading costs

They have a referral bonus where you get 500 NOK to buy stuff in their store (buy a Tibber Pulse as a start)

elektrolux

• Gold Member
    • Vis profil
« Svar #2 på: fredag 14. februar 2020, klokken 02:08 »
Go for Gudbrandsdalen energi Winter spot 2020 , Only 9 kr monthly fee and 0 øre added to spot price.
Stavanger:

Selger ladeutstyr via http://Elbilhjelpen.no AS

Har hatt trimma City El, Citroen AX elektro
Har for tiden Tesla S85 VW e-Up, Peugeot P106 og Citroen Saxo, C1 EVie,  og Berlingo nye modellen, div. Think Classic og City 2010 model og Norges eneste Cree SAM og Chin 3 hjuler samt Vectric scooter. Kjøpt Fiat X 1/9 for elektrifisering og venter på Sort Solo EV #635 og Artega Karo for levering sommeren 2020

Daglig leder i elbilhjelpen.no

eisa01

• Vis profil
« Svar #3 på: fredag 14. februar 2020, klokken 17:26 »
But make sure to switch when they increase the price!

That's the business model of GE, they frequently launch new spot price contracts, and then raise the price after 1-2 years, so not too bad compared to e.g., Telinet. They have gotten slightly more sneaky with Vinterspot, saying the monthly price is 0 kr/måned. The 9 kr/måned is hidden further down in the description as a "fakturahåndteringsgebyr" that you can't avoid, I'm actually not sure if this is compliant with markedsføringsloven?

My old contract (Spotpris Goo 15) used to be zero kroner, and 0.95 øre/kWh in 2016. Now it's 33 kr and 6.9 øre/kWh

elektrolux

• Gold Member
    • Vis profil
« Svar #4 på: søndag 16. februar 2020, klokken 10:13 »
This link gives you fresh info :

https://www.strompris.no/
Stavanger:

Selger ladeutstyr via http://Elbilhjelpen.no AS

Har hatt trimma City El, Citroen AX elektro
Har for tiden Tesla S85 VW e-Up, Peugeot P106 og Citroen Saxo, C1 EVie,  og Berlingo nye modellen, div. Think Classic og City 2010 model og Norges eneste Cree SAM og Chin 3 hjuler samt Vectric scooter. Kjøpt Fiat X 1/9 for elektrifisering og venter på Sort Solo EV #635 og Artega Karo for levering sommeren 2020

Daglig leder i elbilhjelpen.no