Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Endre adresse på Enerdel RLEC-kort

Startet av worry, torsdag 16. januar 2020, klokken 10:08

« forrige - neste »

worry

Hei,
Er det noen som har gjort dette selv? Jeg har et reservekort, som jeg nå trenger, men med feil adresse. Er det noe jeg kan få til hjemme? Eller må jeg til en av de proffe.
Jeg har PCAN og det meste av programvare som har vært tilgjengelig på nettet.
Think lithium

BauDemo

I think you can do that yourself... but you need to build a cable... and there was some kind of code.
laddplats? -www.uppladdning.nu
nikometer? - www.evmonitor.info

worry

Takk. Jeg har ventet litt med å svare, i tilfelle andre har noe å tilføye. Jeg er en novise på pc'en, så jeg trenger detaljert forklaring om jeg skal få til dette selv.
Think lithium

BauDemo

I did not make any notes when I did that... but maybe I will need to do it again soon and will try to take some notes.

worry

Takk. Mitt største problem akkurat nå er ledig tid. Så kanskje velger jeg å betale for jobben. Men en beskrivelse av hvordan det gjøres er sikkert gull å ha for flere enn meg. Så tusen takk om du skriver noe.  :)
Think lithium

BauDemo

Have you called elbilmek and asked if they can help you with reprogramming the id on an rlec cards?

worry

Hei. Nei, men jeg gjør nok det. Håpet på å få en enkel prosedyre her, men det beste er vel å betale for å få det gjort.  :)
Think lithium

pexic

Hi, As far I remember you need the file called "ProgTool_4_16.exe" but the procedure was lost  for me since this blog is dead : http://thinkcitypdx.com/blog/  :(

LE  Found it !!!  - look at page 50 from "thinkcitybatterypackmaster copy.pdf"  Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.

worry

Thank you pexic. You beat me on the finish line!  :+1:
I had a download copy from the thinkcitypdx page. But did not understand what to do. Because of late reply here I had to try. And yesterday I managed.

I confirm that your procedure is correct and working. My car is running now.  :)

I need to send a big thank to the author of the "pdx" page. I feel sorry, because he recently passed away. He knew a lot about the Think, and shared a lot of information.
Think lithium

Myles Twete

In case anyone needs RLECs, send me a note.  I have a good number of unused ones available for sale.  Location: Portland, Oregon.  matwete@comcast.net

worry

Yes, we need RLECs.  :+1:
Will you reveal your price here? Can't put too much money into a half dead Think.  :)
Think lithium

Myles Twete

Sitat fra: worry på fredag 16. oktober 2020, klokken 11:23
Yes, we need RLECs.  :+1:
Will you reveal your price here? Can't put too much money into a half dead Think.  :)

Sure.  Here you go :-)
$80ea for q:1-5
$75ea for q:6-10
$70ea for q:11-20
$65ea for q:21-30
plus shipping cost from Portland, Oregon USA.

I have enough to provide whatever ID#s you want and I'll verify that the RLECs all power up, that they communicate and that all 12 cell data is reasonable.

Hvis denne hjelper...

-Myles Twete, Portland, Oregon
matwete at comcast dot net
2011 THINK City: http://www.evalbum.com/4324
26' Electric Scow Barge Cruiser "The Reach Of Tide": http://www.evalbum.com/492

worry

Thank you, that is a fair price. Are those the original RLECs delivered to the Think?

Checked out your "Thunk".  :+1: Did you replace the cells with newer Enerdel ones?
Think lithium

Myles Twete

Sitat fra: worry på tirsdag 20. oktober 2020, klokken 22:16
Thank you, that is a fair price. Are those the original RLECs delivered to the Think?

Checked out your "Thunk".  :+1: Did you replace the cells with newer Enerdel ones?

Yes, these RLECs are original Enerdel RLECs that were removed from new Enerdel/THINK battery packs that were new in crates.  The Enerdel/ThINK battery modules were sold but without the RLECs.  So I have purchased those.

My "THUNK" is running fine after about 68k miles---original Enerdel batteries and RLECs.
  8)  ;)

-Myles

Zuikkis

Hi! Greetings from Finland. My first post, but I have been reading your forum for years. :)

I'm trying to change the RLEC address using Raspberry Pi with WaveShare CAN hat, but it's not working.

I can communicate with the RLECs just fine, here's some output from my tool:

Module 06    Reported: 45.53 V   Calculated: 45.81 V     30 C    Status 0x0
  T:   24   25   25   25    25   24   24   25    25   25   25   24  (  24-  25)
  V: 3821 3816 3816 3818  3818 3816 3818 3813  3818 3821 3818 3818  (3813-3821)
  B:                                                                (=   8 mV)
Module 07    Reported: 45.62 V   Calculated: 45.82 V     28 C    Status 0x0
  T:   25   25   24   24    25   25   25   25    25   24   25   25  (  24-  25)
  V: 3818 3811 3818 3821  3821 3818 3818 3818  3818 3821 3816 3821  (3811-3821)
  B:                                                                (=  10 mV)

But I can't get the address changed! Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I don't have the "ProgTool" mentioned earlier, but I'm trying to replicate the function with Raspberry.

Here's some example code that works, it uses 0x7e1 broadcast CAN message to setup RLEC settings:

// initial broadcast setup 0x7e1
    frame.can_id = 0x7e1;
    frame.can_dlc = 8;
    frame.data[0] = 1;    // system state (1=ok)
    frame.data[1] = 12;   // number of cells
    frame.data[2] = 12;   // number of temp sensors
    frame.data[3] = 1;    // slave balancing enable
    frame.data[4] = 1;    // hybrid balancing enable
    frame.data[5] = 0;    // unused status
    frame.data[6] = 0x05; // current min voltage in pack
    frame.data[7] = 0x00; //     (probably unused)

nbytes = write(sock, &frame, sizeof(frame));
    if(nbytes != sizeof(frame)) {
        printf("Send Error frame[0]!\r\n");
    }

So, earlier in this thread we see message 0x7e0 which is supposed to change the address. So I use this code:

//packet 0x7e0
        frame.can_id = 0x7e0;
        frame.can_dlc = 8;
        frame.data[0] = 0x04;
        frame.data[1] = 0x15;
        frame.data[2] = id;
        frame.data[3] = 0;
        frame.data[4] = 0;
        frame.data[5] = 0;
        frame.data[6] = 0;
        frame.data[7] = 0;
        nbytes = write(sock, &frame, sizeof(frame));
        if(nbytes != sizeof(frame)) {
            printf("Send Error frame[0]!\r\n");
        }

But nothing happens. It does not change the address.

I have tried obvious things like cutting power to RLEC afterwards so it "boots", and also cutting power beforehand so this 0x7e0 is the first command it sees after booting. No change.

Edit: I'm pretty sure this is related to the "SEC 13" checkmark in ProgTool. I have no idea what that means. It probably changes the CAN message somehow. So I guess I need the original ProgTool.exe, anyone have that?

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA