Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap
Hovedmeny

Saxo problem

Startet av Niram1969 ., torsdag 26. april 2018, klokken 07:27

« forrige - neste »

Niram1969 .

Saxo Electrique 2003, 46xWB-LYP100AHA LiFeYPO4, 107kkm, 13000kWh used

Björn Nyman

Sitat fra: Niram1969 . på mandag 09. juli 2018, klokken 11:57
(hopefully) Final update:

I have received new chopper board, replaced my (suspectedly failed) one. I started the car and immediately after pressing accelerator, yellow error light appeared. Car would not move. Reason - Permanent fault - Function: drive current chopper.
Image003.JPG
Before I put my board back in, I took another look at it. And bingo, I found (at least one) error. Zener diode CR37 (6V2) was shorted. I replaced it, put everything back and, voila - car works! :) I have tried to reproduce problem but was not able to. So It seems that the problem is finally resolved.
It was just 02.15h :) so I examined donor board and found mechanical damage. Can someone tell me the component markings for CR46 (diode, probably a zener type)?
Image00001.jpg
Image00002.jpg

//Marin

Hello Marin,

Nice work with repairing the chopper unit!

I bought a Citroen Berlingo a few days ago. And it might have a similar fault. I'm getting these errors from Checkelec:
Permanent fault - Function: drive current chopper
Permanent fault - Speed sensor

Do you think both these errors could be related to the Zener that you replaced?
What's the easiest way to open up the chopper unit and have a look at the PCB?

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA