Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Nicometer i Nye Think

Startet av elektrolux, fredag 17. februar 2012, klokken 12:21

« forrige - neste »

BauDemo

Great work!
I made a small post about it here -
http://www.evmonitor.info/2017/02/think-a306-new-diagnostic-utility.html

Hopefully it gets big exposure and more people can use it.

Is it ok to publish your screenshot on the blog?

Nikolay

Sitat fra: Orla Pedersen på tirsdag 21. februar 2017, klokken 19:45
Sitat fra: Urfalo på mandag 13. februar 2017, klokken 19:32
It worked with external power on the card.   :+1:

I've made a "diagnostic" version of the software. It covers a bit more than the original "nicometer" and has a bit more "user friendly" messages.

It is far from finished, and there are most likely some faults left to be considered, so absolutely no garanties given. This is "as is", use it and develop it as you like, but pleace share here.
Find it here http://www.tfv-org.dk/th!nk/diagnose/ remember to change the ".txt" to ".bas" after download.

På dansk:

Projectet er langt fra færdigt, men da jeg ved at tid er en mangelvare og udsigterne til et "færdigt" diagnoseværktøj har lange udsigter, så får i denne version af mit diagnose værktøj til frit brug. Det er grundlæggende baseret på bauDemo's "nicometer", men udvidet med mere funktionalitet og en mere brugervenlig visning. Husk at der sikkert er fejl her og der når du bruger programmet, og meld gerne tilbage med de "bugs" du opdager. Der gives ingen garantier. Hvis du udvikler videre på denne software håber jeg at du offentliggør din version her.  :)
laddplats? -www.uppladdning.nu
nikometer? - www.evmonitor.info

Orla Pedersen

Mvh
Orla Pedersen

Urfalo

Sitat fra: Orla Pedersen på tirsdag 21. februar 2017, klokken 19:45
Sitat fra: Urfalo på mandag 13. februar 2017, klokken 19:32
It worked with external power on the card.   :+1:

I've made a "diagnostic" version of the software. It covers a bit more than the original "nicometer" and has a bit more "user friendly" messages.

It is far from finished, and there are most likely some faults left to be considered, so absolutely no garanties given. This is "as is", use it and develop it as you like, but pleace share here.
Find it here http://www.tfv-org.dk/th!nk/diagnose/ remember to change the ".txt" to ".bas" after download.

På dansk:

Projectet er langt fra færdigt, men da jeg ved at tid er en mangelvare og udsigterne til et "færdigt" diagnoseværktøj har lange udsigter, så får i denne version af mit diagnose værktøj til frit brug. Det er grundlæggende baseret på bauDemo's "nicometer", men udvidet med mere funktionalitet og en mere brugervenlig visning. Husk at der sikkert er fejl her og der når du bruger programmet, og meld gerne tilbage med de "bugs" du opdager. Der gives ingen garantier. Hvis du udvikler videre på denne software håber jeg at du offentliggør din version her.  :)

Thank you. Is it yust to edit the .txt and then the program cahnges, or does it need some kind of compiling?
Seems kind of understandable language.

Orla Pedersen

Sitat fra: Urfalo på fredag 17. mars 2017, klokken 21:21
Thank you. Is it yust to edit the .txt and then the program cahnges, or does it need some kind of compiling?
Seems kind of understandable language.

Just change the extension to ".bas" and move the file to the duinomite SD-card, no compiling no changes. The 2 reasons for ".txt" is that, 1. It is actually just a textfile that the duinomite interpretes, 2. You will never be alowed to download a ". bas" file for your antivirus program  ;)
Mvh
Orla Pedersen

henke2

Hello guys!

With the cars are getting older and dies, also the forum activity goes down while the faults and errors are getting more and more complex....  :police:

I'm trying to get the duinomite to put out composite but it seems stuck in VGA mode. I have read various documentation and tried different commands in Tera-term and also gotten fast replies from Geoff in Oz.

Still no luck... any of you having the same issues and solved them?

As I understand it it's either VGA or Composite and VGA works. Seems stuck in VGA mode. This is controlled by checking for grounding in the VGA connector when the screen is plugged in. Maybe it's as easy as tracing the problem to a faulty soldering on the board?

Well, any way thought I would ask.

Thanks 1000 for all great posts over here.

BauDemo

Can you write a bit more on what you have tried, instead of me trying to guess what you did try and what you did not.

henke2

Sitat fra: BauDemo på tirsdag 30. juni 2020, klokken 16:50
Can you write a bit more on what you have tried, instead of me trying to guess what you did try and what you did not.

Sure, thanks for your reply

Reflash Duinomite with 4.3 and 4.4 fw
Re-write SD card with various versions of nikometer
Installing directly on the board
Cleaning the board from white powder from manufacturing
Call reseller and ask if this is heard of (nope)
Emailing Geoff with answer that recompiling the code you could switch of VGA permanent (not tried it)
Tried two different screens
Switch of VGA with tera term, yellow led goes out but then no video at all
Force composite with tera term - no difference
Tried pulling pin 19/20 up or down with no results

Next would be de solder the VGA connector from board to se of it shorts the ground signal making the board thing the screen is there.

If this is never heard of before chases my board is bad are quite high I think.

BauDemo

you tried config composite command?
you restarted the board after the command?

henke2

Sitat fra: BauDemo på onsdag 01. juli 2020, klokken 12:48
you tried config composite command?
you restarted the board after the command?

Yep. That did not switch on my composite screen, how ever I did not test with vga, if that one did shut down with the command sent.

BauDemo

Did you test your composite screen?
Where do you live? Maybe there is someone that has a working duinomite so you can compare or switch modules to make sure?

Go-carter

Hello! I'm trying to revive this thread.

For a first time for many years, i have a think again. i tried to use the diagnostic software from Orla, and it was nice to see so much information.

Does anyone know if this is written for zebra-battery or enerdel? I have a enerdel-battery now, and it looks so healthy i have a hard time beliveing that it really has no failed cells  :D

Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.
TMX60D
Leaf S 2015
Think 2011 2+2 Zebra "Sola" 106.000km pr. mars 2017
Think 2008 "CaThinka" kommende banebil

mohpet

Muligens litt off det du spør om, mitt Zebra batteri tok jo kvelden høsten 2017. Jeg kom den gangen over en Enerdel Li Think delebil med flere feil som gjorde at den verken ladet eller startet. Jeg overtok den og fikk satt batteriet over i min, og det viste seg at dette var et full funksjonelt batteri, uten ødelagte eller svake celler, til tross for at bilen hadde stått ute på tunet i 12-15 mnd på det tidspunktet. Heldigvis var den ikke fulladet, lå på ca 60% som vel er ideelt ved langtidslagring. Nå, mer enn tre år senere går fremdeles bilen 16 mil ved pen kjøring sommer/høst. Bilen har gått nesten 110' og Li batteriet nesten 100'. Så for min del virker Enerdel batteriet utrolig solid bygget.
2011 Think 4-seter med Lithium (ex Zebra), ESP, a/c og PTC varme
E-twow Booster 2S sparkesykkel
ex 2003 Kewet 5
ex 2020 Vespa Elettrica L3 (70 km/t)
ex Go Motorboard sparkesykkel
Asker

BauDemo

Sitat fra: Go-carter på tirsdag 09. februar 2021, klokken 08:12
Does anyone know if this is written for zebra-battery or enerdel? I have a enerdel-battery now, and it looks so healthy i have a hard time beliveing that it really has no failed cells  :D

There is an enerdel version of nikometer software that shows minimum, average and maximum cell voltage. Try it.

Orla Pedersen

Sitat fra: Go-carter på tirsdag 09. februar 2021, klokken 08:12
Hello! I'm trying to revive this thread.

Does anyone know if this is written for zebra-battery or enerdel?

Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.

It's for zebra, and It's been idle for some time. ::)
I've done small progress on the BMI emulater and a power supply to test the power train. Other things have had priority, sadly.
Mvh
Orla
Mvh
Orla Pedersen

bcx238h

Always nice to dig out an old thread, especially when you get the warning about that nobody wrote something here in more than 120 days. How ever... ;D

Because of some trouble with my red Think, I startet to use more time analysing the "Nicometer" Basic-program.

I started to move subbroutines and functions and changed some names. I deleted unused codelines and put inn a lot of comments. I even have created a flowchart to explain the whole program and literally every codeline. This will help a lot of others to perhaps make their own versions.

I'm not finished yet, but I started to design the screens a little bit more userfriendly. And even if I only can use black and white elements, I started to change the look of some modules which are used on the different pages. The most changes are under the hood for now.

Since I don't use a keyboard in my car - who do that? - I changed the programcode which gives the possibility to change between the four screens. Of course, there is a autoscreen function or routine, but I use buttons now, which I connected to my "Duinomite Mega" board.

I even startet to program a overlay menue which should be easier to use with two-three buttons or a small joystick. Could be as fancy as in a modern car.  :D

In addition I created two fonts which I use for special signs. Font 1 and 2 havn't special signs or pictograms to make some values easier to understand, like arrows to show max and min values or something like an "ø" for mean values or even the "degree sign" is not available in the two original fonts. It looks much more better with some pictograms!

How ever...Here is just a short preview of a start animation and a slightly changed "Drive page".

I will use some time from now on to customize "Nicometer" to my needs, or perhaps others, too.
My main attention is to have a nicer user experience, easier presentation of the most important informations and some other gimmicks.

So stay tuned...

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA