Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Think Tech centre

Startet av Teasie, fredag 27. september 2019, klokken 12:58

« forrige - neste »

Teasie

Thanks for support,
here is a Link to some more Screenshots, PCANviewdata and my Zebradatabase from today.
The CHAS screenshots are made with key on, key off, during and after a periode of heating.

best regards

http://rauchsdomain.de/nextcloud/index.php/s/kE79E4owtf6ApRX

BauDemo

I see the CHAS and I see some issues... but I am not going to do the job for you.
I asked: "Have you translated the meaning of all the parameters you see?"
laddplats? -www.uppladdning.nu
nikometer? - www.evmonitor.info

Teasie

Sorry of this, but my knowledge is limited. I'm able to repair nearly all electronical Hardware, but the whole canbus Problem is "newland" for me, I try to study it for myself. I'm not at the point to encrypt all the Parameters, I see some Parameters, I also see in ZebraMonitor, I can see there are fault bits, all are 0, but thats all.
I only try to get my Think back on the street and need some help to find out if there is a Hardware issue which can be localized via CANBus, or could it be a Problem which can be resolved by Programming.

best regard
Teasie

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA