Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

YES!!! NOKIA AND AMBER FORMULATE BATTERY DESIGN WITH 2.5 TIMES MORE BATTERY LIFE

Startet av Sally Carrera, fredag 28. juni 2019, klokken 12:53

« forrige - neste »

Burger

Remember, we get battery news about future products all the time. The cynic in me discards all battery news if it's not about to be mass produced.

Also all new battery technologies for car batteries needs to be the same price or cheaper than the current battery technology to be viable, because we have now long enough range in the newest car models.

Edit: Clarification, newest models -> newest car models.
2021 TM3 SR+
2018 94Ah i3, CE.
2015 24kw/h Nissan Leaf (solgt)
Stjørdal

Sally Carrera

Can you share one of those battery news that you mention?
In case you come up with one, is it as revolutionary as to promise 2.5 times more capacity as the one above?

And I am sure that people will be willing to pay more for a battery that gives more driving range. Actually, that is common sense. Or why do you think they would need to price  a battery with 2.5 more capacity the same than current ones to make them "viable" ?

Sally Carrera

ah, ok, I see that you gave the reason:
"because we have now long enough range in the newest models".

No comments.

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA