Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

RS485 communication standard Charger to BMS

Startet av BauDemo, onsdag 22. mai 2019, klokken 13:54

« forrige - neste »

BauDemo

Is there any place where I can download/access the standard used between the charger and the BMS in the Think?
I am troubleshooting a broken charger and it would make it much easier if I can isolate eventual problems.
laddplats? -www.uppladdning.nu
nikometer? - www.evmonitor.info

elektrolux

I can not help with such info, but a way around is to use a Renault Clio comunication card in the Charger for fault finding purposes. This card will allow charger to start charging for a second ore so even without communication.
Stavanger:

Selger utstyr for EV lading og energieffektivisering via http://elbilhjelpen.no AS

Har for tiden Tesla S85, Smart ED, BMW C- evolution, Carver S+, Monotrazer MTE-150, Citroen C1 EVie, div. Think og PSA Classic og City 2010 model, Chin 3 hjuler Pickup, Buddy M9 samt Vectric scooter. Venter på Microlino og Aptera #2246

Daglig leder i Elbilhjelpen.no

BauDemo

Thank you - don't have such card yet.
But I have a RS485 adapter that I may try to connect and see...

BauDemo

I managed to log the messages from the BMS and published the preliminary results here for future reference:
https://www.evmonitor.info/2019/05/i-had-chance-to-log-messages-that-bms.html

I could not find a good way to easy listen to the traffic, so there will be some time before I log the messages from the charger.

Nikolay

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA