Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Enerdel battery fault - repairing...replacing...

Startet av pexic, tirsdag 23. april 2019, klokken 15:56

« forrige - neste »

pexic

Thanks Nikolai, here are the data collected in DRIVE mode:
Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.

pexic

I was able to find these possible errors :

din_dcdc_fault_l
din_ps_fault_l
PAS CAN communication fault, missing messages     MIL
bmi_ac_heater_sw_status
bmi_sys_int_iso_err     Ehaz
ERR_RM_GATE_DRIVE = 41

errors warning lights:
dout_oss2_abs_warning_l
dout_oss2_sli_wrn_lamp_l
dout_oss3_malfnc_ind_l

I will keep searching for some others

Regards
Viorel V.

BauDemo

Ok, great.
Check the state of the CAN bus. Can you measure resistance between CAN-H and CAN-L, between CAN-H and GND, and between CAN-L and GND.
Also PAS I think is the belt and airbag system.
Can you plug your PCAN to the car, and then start PCAN View, switch to log and save a log of CAN bus messages when you start the car.
Attach the trc file here.
You can ignore the BMI errors - these are only for when your car has Zebra battery.
laddplats? -www.uppladdning.nu
nikometer? - www.evmonitor.info

pexic

great ? ok, if you say so, I fully trust you :)

CanL to CanH = 63.9 ohm
CanL to GND  = 1.516 Kohm
CanH to GND  = 1.515 Kohm

trc file attached (please rename it as .trc since I can only upload .txt )

Thank you!

BauDemo

The only message I am missing in your log is 0x495 - PAS status.
Just to test you can check what would happen if you send that message on the can bus.
Try 0x495, length 2, bytes: 7F 00, every 100ms

You can do this with the PCAN Viewer - there is a window at the bottom that allows you to set up sending of messages.
Start sending and then try to start the car again.

EDIT: Remember to still look in CHAS to see if the PCU is still complaining about PAS.

pexic

Thank you very much Nicolai.
I'll try exactly what you told me.

Please note that in the "circuit diagram" of the car the PAS sistem means "power steering".
Also please note that the correspondent FUSE for power steering is missing (fuse nr 54 -5A) from my car, I assume I don't have power steering.

I'll be back with the test results, thanks again.

Viorel V.

BauDemo

You are correct!
I was thinking of the belts and airbags system.
But why would the PCU want to hear from a power steering if your car does not have one?
Please try with sending the message on the CAN bus and see if the PCU is still complaining.

pexic

Dear friends

After one more trip back to the future:

I was meeting Nikolai, this Tzar of think city cars !  :) I told him my story and he replied : PAS ...and PAS it was  :+1:
I just find out that missing of power steering fuse in my car was not normal, I inserted one 5A mini fuse and :

https://youtu.be/doVwdX1quwo

Thanks again Nikolai, Thanks again dear Think friends!

Next : little pause and then...to do list:

-Fix the  ABS error (I hope it will dissapear after 1 Km of driving but we will see, the error pop up when I measured the ABS fuse while "key run"  :(((... stupid me.
-Register the car for circulation, license plates etc etc.
-Finish and fix the LTO 12V battery modification.
-Replace the electric high voltage heater with diesel webasto.
-Replace all but head lights with LED lights.
-Build a clone/emulator for RLEC and/or MLEC board(s) so any type of cells can be adapted to work with this car. (RLEC clone seems to be an easier job for a begginer like me)
-It will be more other small modifications, all to be descrcibed on this forum.

See you soon!
Viorel V.

Frederic

Bonjour Pexit,

Can you explain:
I've performed an "HV isolation" check (thanks Catalin for advice) but nothing wrong was found

Thank you

pexic

Salut Frederic

I have measured with digital multimeter the voltage between:
+400 Volt cable and battery metal case
-400 Volt cable and battery metal case

In both cases the multimeter show approx 0 (zero) Volts.

The battery metal case/box must be always connected to car chasis!

This is mandatory if you perform any kind of measurements with the battery out of the car (as I did) - for your safety.

Pexic

BauDemo

Great to see the wheels spinning!
I still remember the feeling of seeing this after restoring a vehicle for 6 months.

mohpet

Sitat fra: pexic på lørdag 18. mai 2019, klokken 18:50
Next : little pause and then...to do list:

-Fix the  ABS error (I hope it will dissapear after 1 Km of driving but we will see, the error pop up when I measured the ABS fuse while "key run"  :(((... stupid me.
Congratulations on your success!
Regarding the ABS error pop up: I believe this will correct itself,  I had this myself when I once started the car without a fuse.   I quickly realised that it was a silly thing to do, really. But the error light disappeared after short drive only.
2011 Think 4-seter med Lithium (ex Zebra), ESP, a/c og PTC varme
E-twow Booster 2S sparkesykkel
ex 2003 Kewet 5
ex 2020 Vespa Elettrica L3 (70 km/t)
ex Go Motorboard sparkesykkel
Asker

Frederic

Hello pexit,

what model of connector is it ?

Thank you

pexic

Hi Frederic

Many people calling this as "AMP super-seal" connector :
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32995405185.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000013.1.4b1164c8J1kM3o&gps-id=pcDetailBottomMoreThisSeller&scm=1007.13339.90158.0&scm_id=1007.13339.90158.0&scm-url=1007.13339.90158.0&pvid=91ae618f-8614-47b1-b456-2067f9a0662d

Don't know the "official" name.

But, if it's hard for you to find one, you have a second solution :
just cut the wires from this connector and replace it with a standard female COM (serial) connector ;)
I said "female" because almost all serial to usb adapters have "male" serial connector.

Regards
Viorel V.

pexic

Hi friends

As I expected, the ABS error is gone now, after few meters of driving.
The car is driving well, the power steering is not very performant for city driving (it's not very easy to turn the wheel while standing).
Now I have to put back the old battery for car inspection so Romanian car papers could be issued.

Regards
Viorel V.

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA