Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Replacing and relocating the 12V battery - think ..U0060..

Startet av pexic, mandag 22. april 2019, klokken 18:55

« forrige - neste »

pexic

Hello friends

Utill my friend will come and help me to remove the Enerdel defective battery I was starting to replace and relocate the 12V battery since I will need to connect/dissconect it quite often during the whole time while my Think will be restored/repaired in my garage.

I have AC so it was quite difficult to find a place for the new, smaller and only 5Kg, Lithium tithanate battery.

I found this temporarily solution :
Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.
Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.
Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.

If this location will remain the final one then I have to think for some water protection.
Thanks for reading and for future feedback.

BauDemo

This is where my Think has a cabin air inlet... and deep behind your battery I think I can see the cabin filter still there...
Also what is keeping the battery from lifting up when you drive thru a bump on the road?

laddplats? -www.uppladdning.nu
nikometer? - www.evmonitor.info

pexic

Hello BauDemo and thank you for your feedback.

Sitat fra: BauDemo på tirsdag 23. april 2019, klokken 09:44
This is where my Think has a cabin air inlet... and deep behind your battery I think I can see the cabin filter still there... 
Same in my case, I don't see too much trouble to change the air filter, I have to seal the usual air inlet from the hood but I don't think this would be a problem also.

Sitat fra: BauDemo på tirsdag 23. april 2019, klokken 09:44Also what is keeping the battery from lifting up when you drive thru a bump on the road?
I will be fixed, the work is in progress :) I just have to stop here regarding 12V battery since my first goal has been reached :  Now I can easily connect/disconnect/measure the 12V battery.
I need this feature since I'm starting to repair the Enerdel battery.

Have a nice day!

stanislaus

Hi,
as I am thinking of a similar solution:
why did you use 5 cells? shouldn´t 4 cells be enough?

Wolfgang

pexic

Hi Wolfgang
It depends what kind of cells do you use.
If you choose LiFePo4 type (3.2v per cell) then 4 cella will be ok.
I use Lithium Tithanate  Oxyd cells (2,4v per cell) so I needed 5 cells .

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA