Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Peugeot ION mange problemer

Startet av gera4ko, tirsdag 23. oktober 2018, klokken 22:33

« forrige - neste »

elekTrond

Ahh, I don't pay too much attention to myimiev. After all, *knock on wood dashboard* mine works flawlessly like a swiss clockwork orange.  :D I'll read your thread when I'm awake.

Wiring is the last chapter in our beloved MMC manual. :+1:
'13 Mjau

gera4ko

Hello again,
Today I connected the car with Lexia (china version, but working good) and inside was a lot of errors for delete. All deleted!
Tried to charge, same behaviours - start charging for a few seconds and stops.
Sone errors came back which I'm posting a link with pdf showing the full result.
(PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AND IF YOU FIND SOMETHING INTERESTING I WILL APPRECIATE IT!)
https://files.fm/u/32e8heyv
or
http://www.filedropper.com/print_15

The line which catch my attention is:
Air conditioning compressor supply request - Not functional
Can Aircondition blocks the charging ??? :-(
Also after that I tried to execute actuator tests on everything on that function.
All passed ok, except 2 relay tests:
1. "ACTIVATION COMPRESSOR/HEATING SUPPLYRELAY"
2."ACTIVATION OF THE COOLANT PUMP SUPPLY RELAY"

Observations:

A. I Can not hear any relay clicking for both relays when actuators tests are running.
B. When I plug the charging cable I can hear the relays in front clicking, but not sure which
C. The pump relay tested and found OK with 12V on the line and clicking...
D. A/C relay is not tested, because of darkness and late today... But I can start the A/C inside the car... So should be fine if its a same CAN line.
E. When I start manual procedure for air bleeding the pump is running the cooling water, as suppose to be (12 times x 30 sec) and the water is moving visible. So the pump is working, if its one. Maybe is another one, that I don't know.

So I'm very, very confused how to proceed further more...

PLEASE HELP ME!

engolf

Yes, working AC is needed for charging (in some cases/temperatures).
Thats why when you connect your car to power the fan inside the car start for a couple of seconds (it´s just a self test in case AC is needed during the charging).

The AC button only sends signal to activate the AC compressor, but if the system is low on pressure compressor will not start.

elekTrond

Well, there are many fans and pumps in this car. What we hear under the AC OBC charging startup is the battery pack fan, which is situated in the rear of the car. All AC climate stuff is under the hood.
'13 Mjau

gera4ko

I just tried the Aircondition on cooling and wiring pretty well. The a/c compressor also sounds pretty well. Start and stops as it should be.
I'm very confused.
Please advise me something...

elekTrond

BTW: As you probably know, there are two separate coolant loops. One for the heater in front, and one in the rear for everything else. Don't mix up those two pumps or reservoirs while reading the manual.

Check your relays with a voltmeter or doctor's stethoscope (Biltema) for voltage/clicking while actuating from Lexia.

I think I read somewhere (in the manual or) at myimiev about having a MMC technician rewriting some values like km/miles etc. after exchanging an expensive part. I think it has to do with false warranty claims. It's maybe related to main battery only(?). :confused: (I wrote this before reading the P1A12 part of your report : )

Those printout's are a kind of (time) freezeframe, from when the DTC was set, right? I see some values change from/between U1113 and P1A12. Perhaps it helps reading them together with the fault finding flow charts in the WM?
(Are you/Lexia able to export as .csv etc. for import in spreadsheets? Just for easier comparing of columns and values : )
U1113   (Fault code to be ignored)Value
Page
Authorisation of the charger converter  Not authorised
Authorisation of the rapid chargerNot authorised
Authorisation of chargingNot authorised
P1A12   (Vehicle charging faulValue
Page
Authorisation of the charger converterAuthorised
Authorisation of the rapid chargerNot authorised
Authorisation of chargingAuthorised
Air conditioning compressor supply request Not functional
(how to interpret ON/OFF/active/auth/func/... ?)(what does NF mean?)
Does Lexia have a good manual for interpreting those values?

PS! Later on, some day, I'd like your Lexia clone to do a battery heater plate actuator test, while monitoring battCellTemp's via caniOn, EvBatMon or TorQue, while having a can-bus sniffer picking up the (isolated) signalling, in order to makeshift fabricoupling some semimanual battery-preheating system. :-D
'13 Mjau

elekTrond

Long time, no see!  :-\ Yet another month has passed, any luck yet?  ???
'13 Mjau

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA