Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Zebra problem

Startet av Conny J, tirsdag 07. august 2018, klokken 10:13

« forrige - neste »

Conny J

My Think is sad.. first i was working ok, but did not heat battery without ac power. Suddenly it stopped Powerlimit flashing. On ovms I read soc 100%, PackV 0 V PackC 0A Packtemp 245oC Chg temp 32 oC Amb temp 29oC aux batt 13,8 V.... disconnected 12V 30 min. Checked the same... how to continue?
Regards Conny

mohpet

My Zebra had power limit flashing, unfortunately that was internal isofault and no cure for the batteries. Could of course be something else. Good luck!
2011 Think 4-seter med Lithium (ex Zebra), ESP, a/c og PTC varme
E-twow Booster 2S sparkesykkel
ex 2003 Kewet 5
ex 2020 Vespa Elettrica L3 (70 km/t)
ex Go Motorboard sparkesykkel
Asker

Conny J

Are there any freeware obd program that works on zebra to check error codes? On the ovms I se 1gen error, but no description. All the time the car was running it showed the same message to.
If no solution, next thing is to lower the battery and check more....

BauDemo

The nikometer (open source) will flash all error codes that are sent out on the can-bus, but that would probably not provide enough information about a specific problem with the zebra battery.
You need Zebra Monitor and P-CAN adapter + someone to guide and diagnose it.
laddplats? -www.uppladdning.nu
nikometer? - www.evmonitor.info

BauDemo

Here is a version of the nikometer that Orla made that is meant for diagnostics:
http://www.tfv-org.dk/th!nk/diagnose/
laddplats? -www.uppladdning.nu
nikometer? - www.evmonitor.info

Conny J

Thanks for the information! I look more on that!

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA