Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Riktig bremseklosser til USA 2014 leaf

Startet av RJ, søndag 13. mai 2018, klokken 09:43

« forrige - neste »

RJ

Hi. I thought I would spare a few tusen lapper and fit these myself. However the USA leaf seems to have smaller bremseklosser. See pic.
The new ones are bought at mekonomen. Anyone know the right ones? Guess I'll be returning these.

Cheers. Richard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leafnor

Seem like during 2014-2016, they used calipers simular to other "US-only Nissan's" made in the US.
Google part number SYN-103FR-265.
Quick search on common net shops for Norway, but I did not find them there. But found on eBay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/FRONT-REAR-Ceramic-Disc-Brake-Pads-2-Sets-Fits-Nissan-Altima-Nissan-Leaf/152603523493?fits=Make%3ANissan%7CModel%3ALeaf&hash=item2387e0f9a5:g:NZsAAOSw6YtZU8St
Leaf 2019/Jan 42.000 km
Leaf 2012/Aug 185.000 km, solgt med 40kWh batteri til Ukraina. Der er det vist lov å ha større originalt Leafbatteri ;-)

RJ

Ok so this is probably the slowest thread on the forum...  8)

But I found all the brake-pads I needed.

Now it is time to change the brake discs. Yayyy  >:(

But I am again struggling to find the right parts.
Any clever people here who have been through the same ... and have some inside-info where I can search the right part?

I have been through countless USA sites, with vague drawings which do not show the measurements.  :-\

the VIN is 1N4AZ0CP6EC337917. 2014 USA leaf which has gone like a trooper (until now that is... now it has a 'dunk...dunk....dunk....' when I brake hard. Not good.

Please help!  :+1:

Sjalabais

Send a message to AutoDoc and ask them to help you - usually very helpful people there. Good prices, too.
2012 Leaf Tekna

kaiat

Use this site http://catcar.info/ and find the parts catalog for Nissan. Enter VIN and you will find part numbers and drawings for your car.

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA