Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Rykter/nyheter om kommende BMW elbiler (oppdatert 05.03.2020)

Startet av JorgenM, torsdag 14. september 2017, klokken 18:01

« forrige - neste »

JorgenM

Ja det er nok riktige veien å gå for "mindre" bilprodusenter som BMW det, skalerbare plattformer.

Så får giganter som VW, Toyota ta seg av dedikerte elbil-plattformer.

I alle fall de neste 10 - 20 årene :)
Kia EV6 '22 - i-Pace '20 (solgt) - Tesla S P85 '13 (solgt) - 2x BMW i3 (1 solgt) - 2024 Peugeot e-208 i bestilling (lev. juli 2024)

JorgenM

Stille fra BMW om dagen og dette er heller nesten ingen nyhet:

BMW kutter ut halvparten av sine ICE-motorer for å fokusere på EV:
https://thedriven.io/2019/03/21/bmw-sets-course-for-electric-future-slashing-drivetrains-and-3-series-gt/

- The carmaker said overnight that it will cut up to half of all its current drivetrains by 2021 in an effort to transition to "more sophisticated and flexible vehicle architectures"

Samtidig øker de innsatsen i øvre luksusklassen for å skape inntekter til EV-utvikling:

- developments like these don't come cheap, and to compensate for the increase in outgoings, BMW says it will in the meantime significantly expand its luxury ICE offerings to fill up the coffers, including new generations of the 8 Series, 7 Series, and the new X7
Kia EV6 '22 - i-Pace '20 (solgt) - Tesla S P85 '13 (solgt) - 2x BMW i3 (1 solgt) - 2024 Peugeot e-208 i bestilling (lev. juli 2024)

PionerThink

Er veldig stille, og når de sender ut mail er det bare for å fortelle at de ikke har noe å fortelle! I hvertfall om iX3 som er den vi venter mest på :-\
Model Y LR Midn. Silver Met/Hvitt Interiør
Grå BMW i3 I01 2014-modell passert 100'km i daglig bruk i Kristiansand
Hvit i-Miev 2012, solgt
Grå Think 2001, USA-utgave, solgt.
BMW 120i Cab solskinnsbil
BMW X3 henger- og langtursbil, solgt.

JorgenM

Ja, seriøst det burde vært tid for å presentere iX3 nå.

For egen del så kjøpte vi nesten i-Pace denne uka, men fornuften slo inn og vi bytta ikke inn Model S mot samme rekkevidde, tregere lading og langt mindre bagasjeplass. Begynner å miste troa på iX3 også...

SOS

Pressemelding fra BMW om vintertesting av iX3, i4 og iNext:

Munich. BMW i is preparing to launch the next generation of solely electrically powered models. Three of the brand's electric models are currently going through a key phase of their series development process at the BMW Group's winter test centre in Arjeplog, Sweden. Together with the BMW iX3 already due to go on sale next year, the BMW i4 and the BMW iNEXT, being brought to market in 2021, are also completing an intensive test programme. Within the framework of comprehensive vehicle testing, their drive and suspension components are being put to the test under extreme weather and road conditions. The testing area situated at the edge of the Arctic Circle provides the ideal requirements for this purpose. On the icy surfaces of frozen lakes, on snow and in the bitter cold, the electric motors, the high-voltage batteries and the power electronics of BMW eDrive technology as well as the suspension control systems are demonstrating their high level of performance and reliability.

The latest chapter of the BMW Group electrification strategy will be heralded by a Sports Activity Vehicle. Starting next year, the BMW iX3 will already feature the fifth generation of BMW eDrive technology for the first time. An exceptionally powerful electric motor and a high-voltage storage unit featuring state-of-the-art battery cell technology facilitate purely electric driving pleasure in a new dimension. With a range of over 400 kilometres* and the possibility to use DC charging stations with a capacity of 150 kW to charge its battery, the first all-electric SAV is ideally suitable for day-to-day use and long-distance travel. The BMW iX3 will be the first model produced for the entire global market by the BMW Brilliance Automotive Joint Venture at the Chinese production location in Shenyang.

The BMW i4 delivers locally emission-free driving pleasure combined with outstanding sportiness. The four-door coupe positioned in the premium midrange segment combines a dynamic design with inspiring performance and a high level of ride comfort. Fifth-generation BMW eDrive technology featured by the BMW i4 facilitates a range of over 600 kilometres*. Moreover, the electric motor's spontaneous power development can be utilised above all to achieve a dynamic driving experience. The BMW i4 sprints from a standstill to 100 km/h in a mere 4 seconds and reaches a top speed of over 200 km/h. The BMW i4 will be produced at the BMW Munich plant starting 2021.

With the proportions and dimensions of a luxury Sports Activity Vehicle, a fifth-generation electric drive unit and systems for highly automated driving, the BMW iNEXT embodies the future of driving pleasure in a particularly comprehensive way. As the BMW Group's future modular construction system, it combines the latest innovations in the areas of design, automated driving, connectivity, electrification and services (D+ACES) defined by the NUMBER ONE > NEXT corporate strategy. BMW eDrive ensures a range exceeding 600 kilometres*. Furthermore, the car is equipped with the latest connectivity features and designed for Level 3 automated driving. The BMW Group's new technology flagship will be produced at the BMW Dingolfing plant as from 2021.

Du kan ikke vise dette vedlegget.
BMW i3 BEV (I01) 07.2015
BMW 520 DAT (F11) 05.2011
TH!NK city (PIV4/A266) 06.2000
PIVCO CityBee (PIV3) 07.1995

PionerThink

Er vel mye det samme som står i denne artikkelen hos electrek:
https://electrek.co/2019/03/25/bmw-ix3-i4-inext-electric-vehicle-prototypes-winter-testing/
Skal ikke spøke med slikt er nettsidens konklusjon hvis jeg tyder dem riktig ;)
Model Y LR Midn. Silver Met/Hvitt Interiør
Grå BMW i3 I01 2014-modell passert 100'km i daglig bruk i Kristiansand
Hvit i-Miev 2012, solgt
Grå Think 2001, USA-utgave, solgt.
BMW 120i Cab solskinnsbil
BMW X3 henger- og langtursbil, solgt.

JorgenM

Rykter om i2, arvtakeren til i3:

https://www.bmwblog.com/2019/03/26/could-bmw-be-working-on-an-i2-without-carbon-fiber-and-under-30000-euros/

- the BMW i2 should have similar dimensions to today's i3, otherwise it would also limit its everyday use in the city, but likely, its design will be more conventional, in the lines of a smaller sedan or four-door coupe.

JorgenM

Mer om i2:

BMW's i2 to be built on new platform developed with Daimler

https://driving.ca/bmw/auto-news/news/bmws-i2-to-be-built-on-new-platform-developed-with-daimler-report

- The new car will be called the i2, and will only cost about 30,000 euros ($45,000) according to German business publication Manager Magazin.

It also reported the i2 will be similar in size to the i3, but lack the expensive carbon-fibre body.

Range is always an important factor when marketing an all-electric car, but it seems like the new i2 will have it in spades. Some 300 km per charge is expected, which should be more than enough for a small city car.

JorgenM

JorgenM

JorgenM

Fra Automobilemag:
https://www.automobilemag.com/news/whats-going-on-bmw-future-strategy-products/

A fully electric X3 variant is also coming, and it doesn't differ much visually from last year's Beijing Show concept. This late addition to the range due next year is RWD only. To keep the price down, the battery pack and electric motor are bottom-drawer items, with range an accordingly unexciting 155 miles. For model-year 2021, BMW is preparing the production version of the i4 (G26), which is in essence a battery-powered and re-bodied 3 Series with superior packaging and a super-cool cabin layout. In 2023, the wraps will come off the i7 based on the seventh-generation G70 7 Series out in 2022. Riding on the modular RWD CLAR matrix, G70 is the first new arrival that ticks all three boxes: internal-combustion, plug-in hybrid, and full EV. Although the i derivatives speak a somewhat different design language, the core architecture is identical across the board. Next to join the Bavarian zero-emission movement will be the i5 based on the future 5 Series (2023) and the iX5 earmarked for 2024 and based on the current X5 model.

Among BMW's EV components, the range of electric motors runs from 100 to 250 kW (134 to 335 hp), with a total maximum output of 500 kW being reserved for the M division. In the plug-in-hybrid (PHEV) department, the four-cylinder engines are to receive a 75-kW (101 hp), 150 Nm (110 lb-ft) electric power boost, with electrical energy stored in a 30-kWh pack. The corresponding numbers for the straight-six plug-ins are 100 kW (134 hp), 200 Nm (148 lb-ft), and 40kWh. The so-called "Power" PHEV system standard on the MPA V-8 and available for the 3.0-liter six ups the ante to 125 kW (168 hp), 250 Nm (184 lb-ft), 60kWh, and a silent, planet-friendly driving range of 60 miles. The above data relate to the Gen IV lithium-ion batteries which will are said to give way to more efficient solid-state technology around 2025. Charging time is another tall hurdle for the battery-toting cars; within the next five years, the the charging rate is set to increase in several increments from 120 to 350 kW. At the same time, the available voltage level is due to go up to 500 volts and eventually 800 volts. It's only then that forecasts predicting a drop in charge time to 10 minutes for smallish EVs and to well under 20 minutes for full-size electric SUVs will come true.

JorgenM

Bra oppsummering over kommende elbiler:

https://www.automobilemag.com/news/bmw-and-m-evs-phevs-electric-vehicles-2023/

Inkludert i12, i5, i7, iX1, 2-serie Active Tourer EV osv.

Om i12:
-  Those in the know claim that the M division is handling the project, with the ultimate result being a striking, low-drag AWD two-seater with a brawny 500-kW (671-hp) propulsion system and a 135-kWh battery pack that won't contain any rare-earth metals

JorgenM

La til litt rykter om i7.

i7S: 120 kWt, 670 hk, 600 km
i7: 100 kWt, 550 hk, 600 km

HelectriC

Nå er det bilmesse i Frankfurt og alle viser frem masser med elbiler. Hva skjer med iX3? Er det inget BMW har å presentere? Jeg lurer på om det noensinne blir en iX3, for det virker ikke som BMW egentlig er interessert i dette :-1:
ioniq 5

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA