Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap
Hovedmeny

Checkelec

Startet av Steens, fredag 18. august 2017, klokken 01:59

« forrige - neste »

Helge

Sitat fra: timescape på fredag 09. november 2018, klokken 01:22
Please be aware..
If I change 2 parametres and swipe. the 2end one fails..
So you can only change/send one parameter at the time..

br.

Strange  :-\  I have two Saxo and one P106 and with all three it seems that I can change more than one parameter with one swipe.
2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range (Svart)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Edition One (Hvit)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Intense (Svart)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Intense (Hvit)
2003 Citroën Saxo Electrique (hvit)
Ex: 2003 Citroën Saxo Electrique (sølv)
Ex: 2001 Peugeot 106 Electric (hvit)
Ex: 1998 Peugeot 106 Electric (grønn)

timescape

Sitat fra: Helge på mandag 12. november 2018, klokken 23:15
Sitat fra: timescape på fredag 09. november 2018, klokken 01:22
Please be aware..
If I change 2 parametres and swipe. the 2end one fails..
So you can only change/send one parameter at the time..

br.

Strange  :-\  I have two Saxo and one P106 and with all three it seems that I can change more than one parameter with one swipe.

That is interesting ... mine will not accept that.. A red dot is displayed at the second command when sending..

br.

Stan Seuren

Hello,

I have a peugeot 106 electrique 1996.

I have a 2pin (only 1 wire connected) connector for diagnostics and my question is if it is possible to use a adapter cable to obd2 like this: https://diagnoseapparatuur.nl/obd-kabels/peugeot-obd-kabel

Is this the only diagnostics connector in my car? Because I couldn't find anything else.

Thanks in advance,

Stan Seuren

Elmo

The 106 el with 16 pin OBDII also idé only one site in addition to 12v pluss and minus.
Only question is if the adapter use the correct OBDII pin. I have read that petrol 106 use a different pin. But if it is wrong you can always split the cable and change it.
I can check which pin is the correct one for you.
Tesla Model 3 AWD/FSD 03/2019 med sw: 2023.44.30.9  og en Seat Mii 2020.
Bor i Asker. Elbilist siden 2005.
Har hatt div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen 170.000 km. Kun en P106 igjen nå.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Steens

Hello, I released a new version with very little modifications, mainly bug corrections but also a new feature allowing to reset the water counter without waiting the dashboard light (Several users have been asking for this feature).
As usual, the update will be automatic on your Android device. Enjoy ! 8)

Checkelec V3.1
  • Possibility to force water need clearing
  • Miscellaneous bug corrections and minor evolutions
  • Dutch language added (thanks to Philoscoo for the translation)

elektrolux

Stavanger:

Selger utstyr for EV lading og energieffektivisering via http://elbilhjelpen.no AS

Har for tiden Tesla S85, Smart ED, BMW C- evolution, Carver S+, Monotrazer MTE-150, Citroen C1 EVie, div. Think og PSA Classic og City 2010 model, Chin 3 hjuler Pickup, Buddy M9 samt Vectric scooter. Venter på Microlino og Aptera #2246

Daglig leder i Elbilhjelpen.no

Elmo

Har hatt div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen 170.000 km. Kun en P106 igjen nå.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Helge

Thanks a lot for your effeorts with Checkelec  :+1:

Helge

Some strange problems in this thread:

https://elbilforum.no/index.php?topic=43958.30

...with a lot of parameter changes that happened when using Checkelec to change battery type setting to 1. Several Saxo and P106 seems for some reason to have battery type 3 (or even 10!) in the ECU settings. Changing in one of the cars to type 1 (that is supposed to be NiCd) caused a lot of parameters to change quite dramatically:
- both far to high and far to low values
- both negative and positive values including opposite of what it was originally

CitroenSaxo2002

Dear Steens,

I experience some trouble with Checkelec when monitoring a long charge process and the duration exceeds the default 240 min x-axis time span. When I for instance monitor a balancing charge (see below), the display freezes after passing 246 minutes. Scrolling does not work, and the app has to be restarted in order to continue monitoring the charging process. 

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I use a Samsung phone with the app.

Steens

Is the app totally frozen or just the data monitoring ? Wasn't there another app interrupting Checkelec right at that time (an alarm or a phone call) ?

CitroenSaxo2002

Hi

The app "worked", meaning that I could step back into the main screen and back into the monitoring screen, but no data was being refreshed. The only solution to continue recording was to quit the app, and restart it.

No phone calls or anything. The phone is in flight mode with only bluetooth enabled (no sim card either, its used only for checkelec).

Helge

Hi Steens

I am still using your nice app since I still have 3 PSA EV's (2xSaxo&1xP106) and have 2 questions about possible improvements (easy or not?):

1. In the Android Bluetooth setting I have renamed the 3 OBDII/Bluetooth interfaces I have in my EV's in a hope that I would know which ODBII interfaces to connect to in Checkelec in the 3 EV's (Vgate in one of the cars and Prodiag in both the others). Unfortunately Checkelec does not recognize the edited names in the phone so all 3 ODBII interfaces just appear 3 times in the list as only OBDII. Is this possible or even easy to fix?

2. The 2 Prodiag interfaces I have work perfectly with my EV's and do not even need a button push on the interfaces to achieve reconnection the next time I go for a drive. My Vgate do however need to be disconnected and reconnected to the OBDII socket to be able to reconnect. The instructions indicate that pushing the units button should do the trick, but it actually do not work. Anyway I would prefer not to remove the cover over the OBDII socket every time I want to start Checkelec so I tried to find another Prodiag interface on ebay and several other places - but no luck. So I bought a low cost ELM 327 interface to try out since it looked like the Prodiag (at least the black plastic housing  ;D ). The ELM 327 connects fine to my phone but Checkelec does not find it. Is this easy/hard/impossible to fix?

Elmo

Hi Helge. 
As I also own several PSAs I asked Steens about your first suggestion i the early stages of Checkelec, but i had some good explanation (which I dont remember) as to why this is very hard to achieve.

To your second question. My very first ELM worked all the time as your Prodiag. But it dies after just a few month >:(  Then I tried several, including one like in your top picture, which did not work at all. So then I ended up with two Vgates that has to be "restarted" each time. However I only have to push the button on them to awaken them
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Steens

Hello,
I don't remember either what the reason was for the first point. I have to check if it is possible to get the custom name list and display it instead. However, I'm now very busy for professional reasons (moved to Germany) and so there may be some time before I can investigate that.
For the second point, do you see the OBD in the list when selecting the OBD device ? Then what is the message sequence from Checkelec ? Does it manage to reach the OBD (yellow messages) or does it remain in search mode (blue messages) ?

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA