Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap
Hovedmeny

Checkelec

Startet av Steens, fredag 18. august 2017, klokken 01:59

« forrige - neste »

elektrolux

Overharge coefficient bør nok settes til maks 10% på godt brukte batteri. Det ser en ut fra ladekurven på nye vs brukte batteri. 5A på overlading er OK.

Vurderer selvfølgelig å teste ut litt mer amper. Motorstyringen tåler minst 350A, men så var det motoren. Med 300A og 150V Litium batteri snakker vi rundt dobbel effekt og relativt frisk bil
Stavanger:

Selger utstyr for EV lading og energieffektivisering via http://elbilhjelpen.no AS

Har for tiden Tesla S85, Smart ED, BMW C- evolution, Carver S+, Monotrazer MTE-150, Citroen C1 EVie, div. Think og PSA Classic og City 2010 model, Chin 3 hjuler Pickup, Buddy M9 samt Vectric scooter. Venter på Microlino og Aptera #2246

Daglig leder i Elbilhjelpen.no

Elmo

Sitat fra: timescape på lørdag 08. september 2018, klokken 14:57
Like the brake light activation value.. (mine do not activate the brake light during regen. and the value seems far out. I would like to activate :)
Jeg har satt den ned til 50A, men jeg har enda ikke testet/sjekket at det funker fornuftig.
Tesla Model 3 AWD/FSD 03/2019 med sw: 2023.44.30.9  og en Seat Mii 2020.
Bor i Asker. Elbilist siden 2005.
Har hatt div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen 170.000 km. Kun en P106 igjen nå.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

timescape

Sitat fra: Elmo på lørdag 08. september 2018, klokken 21:04
Sitat fra: timescape på lørdag 08. september 2018, klokken 14:57
Like the brake light activation value.. (mine do not activate the brake light during regen. and the value seems far out. I would like to activate :)
Jeg har satt den ned til 50A, men jeg har enda ikke testet/sjekket at det funker fornuftig.

My value is -169,2A. Makes no sense .. :)
What was yours before ?

br

Steens

Regarding all these questions, I can bring the following precisions:

I named the parameters with the very poor information I had about these parameters. The names were in French and abreviated. Sometimes the meaning was obvious. For example the parameter originally named COURANT_SCGH was obviously the "overcharge current" (in French: courant=current, SCGH was probably surcharge=overcharge). This was confirmed by the value of 5.0A corresponding to the overcharge current value. That was an easy one but others were harder (For example UBATT_DCHG80_200A ??? ??)

I haven't tested all the parameters. I can also not guarantee that every value is acceptable for a parameter. Actually in the app, the values you can set are limited by the numerical range of space allocated in the ECU memory for that parameter. Generally one byte, so 256 different values. For each parameter, there is a resolution (i.e. the step between two values) and a minimum value. So the maximum is equal to the minimum+255*step.
However that doesn't mean that the ecu will accept every value. A user reported that the car would not want to start if some parameters are set to unacceptable values. I didn't experienced this situation myself and I don't know these unacceptable values.

But for example:
  • The max supply current has a step of 0.5A. This means that theoretically, you can ask to charge with a supply current of 127.5A ! Of course your home power supply will not be able to deliver that, but even if it was, I'm sure that the car converter is not able to handle it. What would happen if you even request this value ? The question is open ;)
  • What will happen if you set all the speed limitations to 10km/h ? Will the car not be able to go faster than 10km/h ?

In any case, many parameters need to be tested and understood. If you do so and think that a parameter name was badly understood, let me know I will change it. Note also that the parameter categories exist only in the app (they don't exist for the ecu). I created them to make the parameter list easier to handle. Another purpose of the categories was to have the value more quickly. When you deploy a category, you give the priority for the loading to all the parameters in the category. If all the parameters were in the same category, then you would need to wait that all the parameters are loaded to see the last one of the list !

So I put the parameter in these categories as I understood the parameter but I may have done wrong. A parameter could be in another category. It also possible to create new categories if relevant. Finally, note also the last category ("others") showing the parameters that I didn't understand (Some with the raw names). If you find an explanation, I will be happy to put them in the right category :).

I have already some doubt on a parameter: the motor speed limits. The parameter named "Speed alowing max Ilim" is an intermediate limitation between "Speed starting limitation" and "Speed limit". However I thought it was linked to the parameter named "Limiting current (Ilim)" but maybe it is not.

I also identified that there is a mistake in the minimum of the parameter "Pilot meter". I always shows 10Ah were it should show 0Ah. This parameter is very useful for the charge as it drives the end of the constant power phase.

timescape

No, issue Steens.
Thanks for your great work to make this possible.

Let us all share experience :)

ELMO did you make a new tread for this ?

Br.

Elmo

You have done a fantastic job so far Steens !   :+1: :+1:

Sitat fra: Steens på søndag 09. september 2018, klokken 12:07
In any case, many parameters need to be tested and understood. If you do so and think that a parameter name was badly understood, let me know I will change it.
Same goes for my translation to Norwegian. Partly some English is hard to translate without using a whole sentence in Norwegian, secondly it is hard when neither the paramter name nor Steens English textstring rings a bell ???

Sitat fra: Steens på søndag 09. september 2018, klokken 12:07
I have already some doubt on a parameter: the motor speed limits. The parameter named "Speed alowing max Ilim" is an intermediate limitation between "Speed starting limitation" and "Speed limit". However I thought it was linked to the parameter named "Limiting current (Ilim)" but maybe it is not.
I agree. Those were some of the ones that I hade problems with ;)
Har hatt div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen 170.000 km. Kun en P106 igjen nå.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Elmo

Sitat fra: timescape på søndag 09. september 2018, klokken 12:37
ELMO did you make a new tread for this ?
Did, just now ;)   https://elbilforum.no/forum/index.php?topic=41251.0
Steen, hope you dont mind it we keep the discussions i Norwegian. Whenever we need to involve you we will contact you directly or swap to English. I can also summ up for you any conclusions we come to ;)
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Helge

Hei, jeg legger dette innlegget her for å ikke ødelegge tråden med parameterendringer: Utfordringen min er at jeg ikke ser ut til å få frem mer enn kun to valg/funksjoner. Se vedlagte skjermekopi fra Checkelec ECU samt skjermkopi Checkelec info (om ECU)
2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range (Svart)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Edition One (Hvit)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Intense (Svart)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Intense (Hvit)
2003 Citroën Saxo Electrique (hvit)
Ex: 2003 Citroën Saxo Electrique (sølv)
Ex: 2001 Peugeot 106 Electric (hvit)
Ex: 1998 Peugeot 106 Electric (grønn)

Steens

As indicated in the documentation, you shall modify your user profile to "advanced" or "expert" in the settings page to see more parameters ;). The "beginner" profile shows only the parameters without risk.

Helge

Sitat fra: Steens på tirsdag 18. september 2018, klokken 15:56
As indicated in the documentation, you shall modify your user profile to "advanced" or "expert" in the settings page to see more parameters ;). The "beginner" profile shows only the parameters without risk.

Thanx Steens - this prooves that I am a "beginner"  :-[   .... :) ;) :D :laugh:

...or probably getting "slow" with age  :laugh: Have been using Lexia for both PSA Electric and petrol for 8 years  ;)

Helge

Simple question: How is the "sending parameters" initiated?

Elmo

Husker ikke, rett og slett fordi jeg aldri hadde problem med det. Var det "svipe" tro ??
Men . . . Sjekk dokumentasjonen !
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Helge

Yes...

"To send the new values to the ECU, swipe the parameter list to the side."

timescape

Please be aware..
If I change 2 parametres and swipe. the 2end one fails..
So you can only change/send one parameter at the time..

br.

elektrolux

Takk for tipset. Glemte å swipe, men fikk økt farten før bilen begrenser til 90 km/t.

Flott med temperatur på ladegrafen
Stavanger:

Selger utstyr for EV lading og energieffektivisering via http://elbilhjelpen.no AS

Har for tiden Tesla S85, Smart ED, BMW C- evolution, Carver S+, Monotrazer MTE-150, Citroen C1 EVie, div. Think og PSA Classic og City 2010 model, Chin 3 hjuler Pickup, Buddy M9 samt Vectric scooter. Venter på Microlino og Aptera #2246

Daglig leder i Elbilhjelpen.no

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA