Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap
Hovedmeny

Checkelec

Startet av Steens, fredag 18. august 2017, klokken 01:59

« forrige - neste »

Elmo

Veldig lurt å ha bilen innendørs før vannservice fordi vannfylle slangene er ofte frosne om vinteren.

Når du kobler Checkelec til bilen og får opp lademenyen så er det ingen tvil om hvilket program som skal brukes før vannfylling (se bildet).

Hvis du kjører bilen ned til 20-30% og starter vannladingen sent på kvelden så er det sikkert klar til vannfylling på morningen.

Jeg har også vedlagt vannfyllingsprosedyre, sakset fra manualen til evLite
Tesla Model 3 AWD/FSD 03/2019 med sw: 2023.44.30.9  og en Seat Mii 2020.
Bor i Asker. Elbilist siden 2005.
Har hatt div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen 170.000 km. Kun en P106 igjen nå.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Elmo

Sitat fra: Elmo på tirsdag 30. januar 2018, klokken 23:11
Jeg har også vedlagt vannfyllingsprosedyre, sakset fra manualen til evLite
Og så var det problemet med vedlegg for tiden da :-1: >:(  så jeg har laget bildefil av .PDF dokumentet
Har hatt div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen 170.000 km. Kun en P106 igjen nå.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

kretslopp

Tusen takk Elmo. Det går nog fint det her. :)

Elmo

NB: Ser nå at bildet kanskje kan missforstås. Det er "Vannservice" du skal velge.

Og du vet selvfølgelig at du skal bruke av-ionisert batterivann og ikke vann fra springen.
Jeg syns det er lurt å varme vannet på badegulvet over natta.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

timescape

Hi Steens,
How is it going with the app update ?

I was wondering how using the app for water service work..
- How to clear need for water and get the water service lamp when the car is ready (and clear service lamp when done) ?
- Shall the app run during the whole progress or ?

Thanks
Br.

Elmo

Sitat fra: timescape på tirsdag 20. mars 2018, klokken 09:30
1) How to clear need for water and get the water service lamp when the car is ready (and clear service lamp when done) ?
2) Shall the app run during the whole progress ?

1) When the MainteneaceCharge (wather-service-charge) is finished you automatically get a screen where clear the lamp and overcharge-counter. Think I put in a picture of that earlier her ?
2) No need. When the car lits the watherlamp you connect the app again and you will get the "hidden" screen.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Elmo

Sitat fra: Elmo på tirsdag 20. mars 2018, klokken 19:25
Think I put in a picture of that earlier her ?

Obviously did not :( but here it is :+1: 
eUp 2015 - solgt.

timescape

Hi Elmo,
Thanks for the clarification :)

A friend of mine had used the app. and the need for Water lamp never came on..
The app. when connected during behave "strange". if showing V/A graf the app returns to show charge selection menu by it self "of cause showing ment. charge is selected"... Water need screen never came on.

If I look at the progress for water service i have. It given that it is important to reset need for water before water service process is done. (I assume that just selecting ment. charge will/should not reset water counters :) ).
So I was looking for at menu in the app. to reset need for water/counters :)

Br.

Elmo

Sitat fra: timescape på onsdag 21. mars 2018, klokken 09:28
Water need screen never came on.

And he did use the latest version ??  That functionality was added to the very latest version (=2.1).
eUp 2015 - solgt.

timescape

Sitat fra: Elmo på onsdag 21. mars 2018, klokken 12:56
Sitat fra: timescape på onsdag 21. mars 2018, klokken 09:28
Water need screen never came on.

And he did use the latest version ??  That functionality was added to the very latest version (=2.1).

Yes, he did :)

I do not know if there is differences in the car FW . as it looks like the need for water lamp/counter shall be reset before water service is started ?

I soon have to make water service on my car. I would like to use the app. But I need to be sure it work :)

br.

Steens

Hello all,

Sorry I missed time to answer earlier. Regarding the general use I can already advise you to visit the freshly released website for the checkelec app  :):

checkelec.com

You will find in it documentation for every feature.
However regarding your need, Timescape, you will find the same level of information Elmo gave you.
I can add this:

• The normal procedure for the water service is:

• Program a maintenance charge (orange button)
    • Launch the charge. you can monitor it or not with the app (It is not required for the app to keep connected during the charge).
    • When the charge completes (after normal charge + 5h overcharge), the "water needed" light will turn on on the car dashboard (this light has the same orange symbol as on the screenshot provided by Elmo)
    • Disconnect the charge plug and make the water filling
    • Once finished, you will see the water page on the app if it is connected or if you connect it to the ECU.
    • Swipe the water symbol to the side and the counter will be reset, dashboard light will turn off. If it is not the case, swipe again.
  • After the maintenance charge, if you don't see the water page on the app, I suspect that the water light is also off on the dashboard. I would be very surprised :o if you have a water light on and no water page display in the app as this display is triggered by the dashboard light.
  • If the water light is off after the maintenance charge, this could mean that the charge did not complete. You have to investigate the cause of this. It may be a faulty block increasing too much the voltage during overcharge and stopping the charge because of overvoltage.
  • The big question is: will you do the water filling anyway after this stopped charge or relaunch a new maintenance charge? Be aware that the maintenance charge is severe for the batteries, so chaining several maintenance charge is never welcome. However, it's not welcome either to put water in the batteries without a long overcharge, so I would recommend to do the water filling if the overcharge period was enough long (>3h). But it has to be done immediatly after the charge stop so don't do it if the charge has been interrupted since a long time. Remember to cancel the balancing charge that will follow the maintenance charge to avoid electrolyte overflow in this case.
  • If you did the water service and for any reason, you were not able to reset the counters (dashboard water light still on), you can drive like that and try to reset the counters later 8).

Elmo

Sitat fra: Steens på onsdag 21. mars 2018, klokken 18:32
Regarding the general use I can already advise you to visit the freshly released website for the checkelec app  :):       checkelec.com

:+1:
eUp 2015 - solgt.

timescape

So, the app. do NOT reset counters BEFORE ment. charge (water service) is done ?
:)
br.

Steens

Sitat fra: timescape på torsdag 22. mars 2018, klokken 09:08
So, the app. do NOT reset counters BEFORE ment. charge (water service) is done ?
No, the app does not reset the counters before the charge. But why would you want to reset the counters before the maintenance charge ?
The app works like other tools do (Lexia, Evlite, ...)

timescape

Sitat fra: Steens på torsdag 22. mars 2018, klokken 10:02
Sitat fra: timescape på torsdag 22. mars 2018, klokken 09:08
No, the app does not reset the counters before the charge. But why would you want to reset the counters before the maintenance charge ?
The app works like other tools do (Lexia, Evlite, ...)

My French is very bad.. Sorry.
But I think... this is the guideline in French :)
effacer le témoin :)

br.

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA