Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap
Hovedmeny

EU Leaf

Startet av dibun, onsdag 19. april 2017, klokken 21:33

« forrige - neste »

dibun

I am planning to buy a EU leaf model Tekna (French or German) from a shop in Oslo (Sentral bil). How can I find out if there is heating pack for the batteries? Those cars have seat and steering wheel heating.

Thanks in advance.

RJ

I believe this is standard in gen 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kodalse

It's actually standard in any generation of Leaf.
However its just there for making sure the batteries don't get damaged below -20 for Gen1 or -17 for Gen2.

Heating pack for batteries on Leaf does not help regarding range.
Trondheim
HAIBIKE Sduro HardNine 4.0 - 2017, Model 3 RN107XXXXXX, Nissan Leaf 2012 - Webasto bensinvarmer 2015, Saxo 97 Li batteri  - 2013, Ecoride elsykkel    - 2012

Trekkoppbil

Usually the heat in the steering wheel, seats and battery is in the same heat package.

I guess the heat in the steering wheel with leather, indicate if there is battery heater or not. It might be different with 30kwh battery.

The cold weather package was standard in North America since 2012 and not in Europe:
"Enhancements for the 2012 model year include the addition of standard battery heater, heated outside mirrors, heated front steering wheel, heated front and rear seats and rear HVAC duct."  http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/channels/us-united-states-nissan-models-cube/releases/a957b034-dcde-4009-994f-f51f6ed2319d

I heard rumors that the 30kwh-battery in US does not have heater.

People say that the heat package was standard just in 1 country or 1 region in Europe.

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA