Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

CHAdeMO inlet bracket design

Startet av BauDemo, torsdag 09. februar 2017, klokken 08:27

« forrige - neste »

BauDemo

I would need something that will hold the CHAdeMO inlet in the Think. Anyone with skill and time on their hands that would like to design one?
Ideally it would be something made of standard brackets - mounting brackets for building construction.
I can also accept a laser cut and couple of bends...
There will be no financial compensation - your name would be on the holder though.
It needs to attach on existing points under the hood, and be strong enough to withstand pushing force of a human when inserting the CHAdeMO cable plug.
Anyone?

Here is a possible placement:
http://www.evmonitor.info/2016/09/chademo-for-think-a306.html

laddplats? -www.uppladdning.nu
nikometer? - www.evmonitor.info

Go-carter

Sitat fra: BauDemo på torsdag 09. februar 2017, klokken 08:27
I would need something that will hold the CHAdeMO inlet in the Think. Anyone with skill and time on their hands that would like to design one?
Ideally it would be something made of standard brackets - mounting brackets for building construction.
I can also accept a laser cut and couple of bends...
There will be no financial compensation - your name would be on the holder though.
It needs to attach on existing points under the hood, and be strong enough to withstand pushing force of a human when inserting the CHAdeMO cable plug.
Anyone?

Here is a possible placement:
http://www.evmonitor.info/2016/09/chademo-for-think-a306.html

I don't have much time on my hands, but when I have the opportunity i will try tu measure something out. So if someone else have the time, do it! ;)

And if someone else also wonders about the dimensions of the Chademo connector, here are some facts:

TMX60D
Leaf S 2015
Think 2011 2+2 Zebra "Sola" 106.000km pr. mars 2017
Think 2008 "CaThinka" kommende banebil

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA