Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Swiss Model S travels to Norway

Startet av linaser, onsdag 21. august 2013, klokken 10:58

« forrige - neste »

fortoggale

The invoice should indicate which toll roads you have passed. Please publish those on the forum and we will help you with contact information for the companies.

I think it would be helpful to send a letter to EPC with CC to the toll companies in question and decline the payment as un-lawful. EV's are as you say free and no payment is due. Their lack of response does not strengthen their claim. The companies will probably not be too happy if EPC behave as a gang of highwaymen.

Also, I strongly suggest that you do not pay the claim until verified by the toll company. If you pay EPC you will never get the money back.
Sandnes
Model S - Neglelakk rød. Lyder navnet Tor

Tai

Wow, thats just..amazing!!!

Sorry that your last remnants of  what seemed to be a nice trip is contact with the vultures at EPC. Stand your ground and dont move an inch! You have every right to refuse to pay.

Tai
"Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?" - George Carlin

Hyperstress

Send a copy of your registration (as we also do when we get the Autopass transponder). Then you have done your part. After that I would have ignored them.
e-tron 50 2020
e-golf FL 2017
Tidligere VW e-Up! 2013, TMS85 2014, TMS85 2015

fortoggale

Sitat fra: Hyperstress på onsdag 15. januar 2014, klokken 19:31
Send a copy of your registration (as we also do when we get the Autopass transponder). Then you have done your part. After that I would have ignored them.
Just make sure you have sent the last letter. Law school 101 ;)
Sandnes
Model S - Neglelakk rød. Lyder navnet Tor

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA