Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Peugeot ION mange problemer

Startet av gera4ko, tirsdag 23. oktober 2018, klokken 22:33

« forrige - neste »

engolf

It makes me wonder if the problem is not in the charger...
Have you checked the connector utlet/plug? Tried another charging wire?

gera4ko

After deleting the errors and plug the charger only P1A12 coming at once the fans stopping.
I'm soon out of ideas what to do...
I ordered one Lexia from internet to check with it if any better.

I will try another charger soon... The connector seems to be fine, because the car recognise the charger once plugged, but also this I can check...

Regarding the old unit I keep it and yes it can be repaired if someone knows about that.

engolf

Have you tried to disconnect some major components as the heater and AC-pump? I know it´s a long shot, but in theory it could affect the charging.
I don´t know if the fast-charge relay under the rear seat can affect the charging (if it stuck open..)?..

elekTrond

It might be something trivial. Try disconnect everything and reinstall it. As with faulty cartridges, diskettes or floppy disks, all you need is a magic blow. :D Have a look at basic things like fuses, connectors, loose fittings, o-rings etc.

I rebuilt a turbo engine with new main bearings due to low oil pressure. Sadly enough a badly installed o-ring lifted an oil pipe and let oil pump draw air instead of oil from the oil pickup beneath. No need to tell who the responsible was ...

Are you sure the water actually flows? Are you sure there is no air trapped within?
'13 Mjau

gera4ko

Hi,
yes the water is circulating I've done the procedure for remove air more than 10 times.
At the highest point we opened the temperature sensor and there is a lot of cooling fluid.
All fuses checked and found OK.
The relay is another think, but I see them normally opened....

engolf

I ment stuck closed of course.
It could explane the blown capacitors..

gera4ko

Hi engolf,
can you give me more info where is "fast-charge relay under the rear seat " if you know, please.

Thanks

engolf

I read somewhere there is is relay that allow fast charging, and it´s under the rear seat.
I don´t know all the details about the function, but when the car communicates with the fast-charger it allows electricity to enter the battery. Under the rear seat there is a small compressor on the rihgt side(in case of flat tire), on the left side there is a cover, so I think the relay must be under there.

elekTrond

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight mechanix people
(",)
I did the good ol' jazz hand routine for y'all, and voilà:
mmc-manuals.ru/manuals/i-miev/online/Service_Manual/2012/index_M1.htm

70 -COMPONENT LOCATIONS
RELAY

It's "A kind of magic"
this godsent manual
MMC-Manuals.ru  :angel:
'13 Mjau

gera4ko

As you suggest me (most probably I have to do it long time ago) I checked the voltage to 12 battery.

When the car is in off state 12.4V
Once I start the car - ready to go position no any change in the voltage. Looks like the main battery did not charge the 12V.
Can the relay from previous post cause this too ?

engolf

No, not the fast-charge relay, it´s only active when using fastcharger. It´s probably your DC-DC converter (that converts high voltage to low voltage 12v).

elekTrond

This is like finding the needle in someone's haystack elsewhere ...  ::) You should start working logical around this, and gather known facts and whatnot. No wonder the 12V won't charge when you still have errors in the same box.

• Are you sure the old OBC/DC-DC are faulty?
  • Are you sure the salvaged OBC/DC-DC works at all?
  • Have you looked in to the TIM - TechInfoManual?
  • Have you studied the wiring diagrams in WM, ch. 90?
  • Have you consulted myimiev?
A search for ZHTP1529R gave me the following two threads:
:laugh: Here you are some classic fault finding flow diagrams: https://hooktube.com/results?search_query=har+du+tukla+med (poor you, gera4ko : )

PS! Where do you live? I'd like having a look at the old OBC.
'13 Mjau

elekTrond

No news in the fart?  :-\ :o :-X Just about finishing that myimiev thread I found a library of twenty(!) OBC & DC-DC troubleshooting threads. Some are success stories marked [SOLVED/SUCCESS/SWAPPED_OUT/REPAIRED/REPLACED].
Have a look at myimiev.com/.../Troubleshooting and repair for On-board Charger (OBC), DC-DC Converter :+1:
'13 Mjau

gera4ko

Hi elekTrond,
Thanks for your reply and the efforts trying helping me!
Here is the answers of your questions
1. Are you sure the old OBC/DC-DC are faulty? - Yes. I can see inside on the bottom board two small blue capacitors blown and looks exploded.

2. Are you sure the salvaged OBC/DC-DC works at all? No, I'm not. The seller is official for used cars on parts. According to him the car was insurance case...

3. Have you looked in to the TIM - TechInfoManual? Yes a lot of pages

4. Have you studied the wiring diagrams in WM, ch. 90? No, can you send me a link

5. Have you consulted myimiev? Yes: http://myimiev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4186&p=37748#p37748

I'm in Stavanger!
I have now Lexia diag. I will try with it to see what can I do...

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA