Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Citroën berlingo electrique can't charge

Startet av runedk, onsdag 04. oktober 2017, klokken 09:29

« forrige - neste »

Elmo

Sitat fra: runedk på onsdag 01. november 2017, klokken 10:26
I found out that my permanent error about isolation, maybe is caused by rainy weather, i only get the error when its raining, wierd!
This is actually quite common. Not there when it is dry og really cold. But then in a year or two you get it permanetly ;)   
I am pretty sure this isolation error is due to coaldust in the motor.
Tesla Model 3 AWD/FSD 03/2019 med sw: 2023.44.30.9  og en Seat Mii 2020.
Bor i Asker. Elbilist siden 2005.
Har hatt div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen 170.000 km. Kun en P106 igjen nå.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

timescape

Sitat fra: runedk på onsdag 01. november 2017, klokken 10:26
OK so now i had some time playing arround with the car.
I cant get the Lexia program to change charge state (i tried clean install) so i had to order an OBD 2 (Vgate iCar Pro) device for my android phone and use "Checkelec". And i must say the app i working great, now it just need reading and deleting fault codes then i dont have to use the Lexia.

I found out that my permanent error about isolation, maybe is caused by rainy weather, i only get the error when its raining, wierd!

About the Teleindkodning i tried changing this a couple of times followed by 5 min of  Initial-charge, The Speeder went back to normal but the batteries shows way more "juice" than they actually have, now i get a 20% warning light at 45%.
Iam now trying to do a full normal charge then make a Teleindkodning to 14A and see if this solves it.

timescape iam from Brovst near Aalborg Nordjylland.

Hi Runedk,
If your car is prepared for DC charge, it can also be dirt in your mains inlet connector assembly ..

Remember to remove one of the big battery fuses before you do anything !

This is advice not recommended !
But if I had this ignoring failure and the only solution was a engine disassembly and wash. I would try cleaning with compressed air..
As you make the coal dust fly around you could make it worse..
But if you have oil in the engine from the gearbox only motor wash is an option.

You can access coal under the motor. There is a lid with a lot of skrues you can remove.

I would try this first to avoid engine wash:)
In dry weather...
I think, if you set the "coal blower" to full speed (bv check it is running), connect direct to 12V or connect a other powerful blower to the tube. That way the coal dust will be blown out of the engine as fast as you can remove it with compressed air..

This is just a suggestion and on your own responsibility :)

I am from Kolding :)

br.

runedk

Hello timescape and Elmo

I dont think i will try the enginge cleaning before there is a reason to change the coal which was just done.

About the Teleindkodning i did a normal charge to 100% then did a Teleindkodning at 14A wich put me down to 80% batterie level i then did a Initial-charge for 5 min and now iam doing a equalization-charge because the app automatic chooses this after a Initial-charge, i will do this charge to the 100% maybe this will make my car show the real batterie level again?

Can some one please explain the the 3 special charge modes to me? i dont get when iam supposed to use them.

timescape

Sitat fra: runedk på onsdag 01. november 2017, klokken 14:18
Hello timescape and Elmo

I dont think i will try the enginge cleaning before there is a reason to change the coal which was just done.

About the Teleindkodning i did a normal charge to 100% then did a Teleindkodning at 14A wich put me down to 80% batterie level i then did a Initial-charge for 5 min and now iam doing a equalization-charge because the app automatic chooses this after a Initial-charge, i will do this charge to the 100% maybe this will make my car show the real batterie level again?

Can some one please explain the the 3 special charge modes to me? i dont get when iam supposed to use them.

Hi runedk,
Look here:  http://elbilwiki.no/index.php/PSA:Instruksjonsbok
scroll down to Heading : Verkstedmanualer . "Saxo verkstedmanual på Dansk finnes her" -> "Saxo: Elektrisk anlegg"
That doc. describes both the assembly of inlet connector and the different charge modes :)

If you are interested in more details, here is the direct link to saft-battery charge handling :)
http://www.e-m-w.com/manuals/SAFT_Stm5-100mre.ChargeMode.pdf
(one of the documents linked to from this: http://elbilwiki.no/index.php/PSA:Batteripakke

http://elbilwiki.no/index.php/PSA
Has a lot of great info :)

br.

Elmo

. . Teleindkodning i did a normal charge to 100% then did a Teleindkodning at 14A wich put me down to 80% batterie level
The SOC is definitly still at 100%. I suspect that you (in addition to setting the 14A) have somehow managed to upload parameters from another car, that has been saved/downloaded at an earlier time.
You should check other paramters too, spesially the overcharge (water) counter, since that one also then may belong to another car.

Wrong SOC sometimes also happens after "Reset of the ECU". This is also only the presentation of SOC that is wrong. The actual SOC is still the same. And the SOC presentation will slowly but surely become less and less wrong for each full normal charge due to the small overcharge that is done each time.

. . then did a Initial-charge for 5 min and now iam doing a equalization-charge because the app automatic chooses this after a Initial-charge . .
It is not the APP that cause this, it is a bug in some cars. The bug sets chargeprogram = Balance(equalization) after Initial charge and after Maintenance charge.
You should never let the car complete a Balance charge directly after waterfill since that most likely will make overflow of electrolyte :(

. . i will do this charge to the 100% maybe this will make my car show the real batterie level again?
It most likely will - yes. Since the Balance charge overcharges with about 20%.
But
Har hatt div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen 170.000 km. Kun en P106 igjen nå.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

runedk

Okay so been awhile.
I have charged 2 times pr week since, but i dont seem to get rid of the wrong % shown. Its worse now. Before the traction battery discharged lamp came on about 35% but then 40% and now 45%
Is there a way to get rid of this or will this be okay over time like you said Elmo?
Maybe there is a way so i dont upload the wrong parameters form another car like you suspected.
BTW. i did a normal machine car wash before this photo was taken maybe this did something...

Elmo

What is the SOC % when it is fully charged ??  That's what I am talkning about will get better over time.

Your picture and info is about the SOC % when you get discharged lamp. That this is increasing 35-40-45 is indicating that you have battary problems that is getting worse and worse. 
eUp 2015 - solgt.

runedk

Hello Elmo
The SOC % when fully charged is 100% i guess i Will check with the Lexia when its done charging, but it takes awhile before the needele moves from 100% tho.
About the batterie problem, well thats not good thought is had something to do with the 14A "teleindkodning" i did.
I did a wrong water filling without a maintaince charge frist. Maybe this did something bad to the batteries.
Well guess there is nothing to do than take out the batteries to check them then..

Elmo

Sitat fra: runedk på søndag 19. november 2017, klokken 17:22
. . . but it takes awhile before the needele moves from 100% tho.
If you mean that you can drive like 5-10km before the needle goes down for 100% ?? this is  normal.

Sitat fra: runedk på søndag 19. november 2017, klokken 17:22
Well guess there is nothing to do than take out the batteries to check them then..
Most likely I'm afraid :(
eUp 2015 - solgt.

runedk

Ok so the lexia showed 100% after my normal charge.
Would it hurt to try a mantaince charge then tap up water, too see if it helps?
And yes its about 5-10km before the neddle goes down.

Elmo

If the "Behov for vand tæller" in the picture is correct I would not recommend a Maintenance charge now, but a Balance charge would not hurt and and will give you the test you av looking for.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

runedk

Hello Elmo
So i did the Balance charge, and changed tires, :) while it was charging there where some drops og what appears to be blueish water from the middle batteri under the car. Is there a way to tell which battrie are bad witout takeing then all out and test them?

Elmo

"blueish water" is coolent.
Just a few drops noe and then is usually only due to a very small leak is a joint somwhere, and no big problem.
However, if you have coolent pouring out from a battrybox the you have had a battry-explotion :o  Have you checked that there is coolent in the reservoir ?? (ie. that you have not lost all coolent already).

eUp 2015 - solgt.

Elmo

Sitat fra: runedk på mandag 20. november 2017, klokken 09:56
Is there a way to tell which battrie are bad witout takeing then all out and test them?

You can get a fear idea if you measure the voltage on each batterybox (in the fuseholders) and devide by number batterie in the box (4, 6, 11, 6).  The lowest result indicates bad batteries in that box.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

runedk

There is still alot og coolent in the coolent reservoir, but i will keep an eye on that.
I will try to measure the voltage on each batterybox then, thanks for the tip :)

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA