Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap
Hovedmeny

Checkelec

Startet av Steens, fredag 18. august 2017, klokken 01:59

« forrige - neste »

Pera L

Hi Elmo! Must say first that Checelec is fantastic program an a big appalauses for Steens! Maybe we can think some compensation for him...

Just out of main subject; I think that 450Ah overlassning limit is maybe kind of fossile remain in the ECU from the time when PSA thinking also to put Pb batteries in these cars. But overall, 450Ah is excellent watering cap for the old NiCd flooded batteries. I have recommended 3500km or three times per 10000km here in Finland.

i have seen this 450Ah few times but when you change current from net like from 10A to 13A it change cap to 870Ah. If you not reset the watering light in a while then the faultylight turns also on (lightning symbol). Not sure is it then also change charging settings to basic faulty state and system thinks that the battery temperature is +20C. It means that the batteries not getting full charge if real temp is something like -10C or lower. Car still working as normal in driving.

Best regards
Pera L

Pera L

A small correction; not "overlassning", instead I mean overladdnung. Maybe S and D have changed their places in my keyboard... must be so...

Pera L

Elmo

Sitat fra: Pera L på onsdag 20. september 2017, klokken 12:15
450Ah is excellent watering cap for the old NiCd flooded batteries. I have recommended 3500km . .
I totally agree.

Sitat fra: Pera L på onsdag 20. september 2017, klokken 12:15
i have seen this 450Ah few times but when you change current from net like from 10A to 13A it change cap to 870Ah.

That is interesting. I actually set down the chargecurrent from 13A to 10A two months ago because my workplace changed to 10A fuse in the garage.
Would be interesting to hear what other persons with 10A chargecurrent see.   Or maybe I managed to set it to lead-acid ???
Tesla Model 3 AWD/FSD 03/2019 med sw: 2023.44.30.9  og en Seat Mii 2020.
Bor i Asker. Elbilist siden 2005.
Har hatt div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen 170.000 km. Kun en P106 igjen nå.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Elmo

At last I received the OBD device I ordered on eBay for 12 USD.
It turned out to be exact the same as Steens show in the picture in post #45, ie Vgate iCar, and it works just fine ;D :+1:
So now I am in business with my own device.
Har hatt div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen 170.000 km. Kun en P106 igjen nå.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Elmo

Sitat fra: Helge på søndag 10. september 2017, klokken 20:15
But I was replying to a post by "terjeeri" where he explains that he experiences exactly the same problem as me.
His Vgate does not seem to wake from sleep either, when pushing the power button.

My Vgate iCar wakes up when I push the powerbutton
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Steens

Sitat fra: Elmo på lørdag 09. september 2017, klokken 23:21
The "Terskelverdi Vannfylling" show 450Ah og this can. I have never ever seen this value be anything else than 860Ah

Elmo, don't you have in the same time a fault named "Parameters of the Control Unit" ?

I also got this value of 450Ah last week where I always had 860Ah. It happened at the same time when this fault appeared and that was probably just after an ECU reset (by removing a HT fuse). In the same time, all the Ah counters were reset to 0 Ah.

My interpretation is that the reset caused an internal error in the parameters, and that the ECU goes in that case in a mysterious default mode with a lower limitation on the Ah counter (and probably others invisible modifications).

I went back to the normal situation by making a telecoding operation with the Lexia and then clear all the Ah counters (also with Lexia).

Elmo

Sitat fra: Steens på fredag 22. september 2017, klokken 14:26
Elmo, don't you have in the same time a fault named "Parameters of the Control Unit" ?

I dont use Lexia very much (prefer evLite for waterservice - until Checkelec came up) but as far as I remember I always get that error on all cars I have had.  I thought that was bacause the Lexia SW is hacked ??
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Steens

Sitat fra: Elmo på fredag 22. september 2017, klokken 16:09
I thought that was bacause the Lexia SW is hacked ??
No, for sure, the reason and consequences of this error is not well known, but it disappears after a telecoding operation (sort of reset of the ECU parameters).
But maybe it appeared if you intentionally modified the ECU parameters by yourself.

Elmo

Guess I have to look more closely at the Lexia. Buy the way, I have er program called Proxia too. I like that slightly better.

By "telecoding operation",  do you mean the "load params" operation ??

"modified the ECU parameters by yourself" ?? I did not know that this is possible ?
eUp 2015 - solgt.

elektrolux

Har tilgang til å endre PSA parameter.

Kanskje du ønsker mer effektuttak? Høyere toppfart?
Stavanger:

Selger utstyr for EV lading og energieffektivisering via http://elbilhjelpen.no AS

Har for tiden Tesla S85, Smart ED, BMW C- evolution, Carver S+, Monotrazer MTE-150, Citroen C1 EVie, div. Think og PSA Classic og City 2010 model, Chin 3 hjuler Pickup, Buddy M9 samt Vectric scooter. Venter på Microlino og Aptera #2246

Daglig leder i Elbilhjelpen.no

Pera L

Hi lads!
About Proxia and Lexia; chinese are ok. In these days there comes also Diagbox where is also setup for Peugeot iOn, CZero and iMiev including batteries rerefnessing.
Proxia have some better testing for individual components but Lexia have some better other features like more fault announcements.

If you have Lexia and like to do watering charge, then you set up Maintenance Charge. After charging you do watering and then, from Lexia, you set Cancel the Charge. This will remove charge mode you have set. Some cases, like Equalisation Charge, it remove command and set Normal Charge instead. Equalisation Charge does not remove from the memory out of using Cancel the Charge. Instead in the next charge it will do Equalisation Charge until it goes end of this charging which takes some 3-4hours charge top of the normal higher current charge with 7A current for the batteries. Normally treshold for this smaller current charge is something like 214-218V depending batt temp sensor reading and then mentioned 7A. I use this charge for watering but interrupting it after some 2,5-3 hours.

If you setup a new parameter for the net current, then you must (after changing) put the car in charge for some two minutes. Then it takes new parameters in to the memory and also set the gas pedal position correctly. There is also some minor things but not so interesting.
Good idea is put the Ah meter (percentmeter) reading to the memory before changing net current. Otherwise you get some 20-25% reading for the meter, depending what you have saved in Lexiacomputer memory.

Initialisation Charge charges batteries with 10A current for some over 120Ah and it's intended for the new batteries which are totally empty.

About Lexia's error; many times it is because lack of the USB current from the laptop. Chinese LexiaDongle need more current than original, older, dongle.

I'd really like to hear what happends if you guy's set up a new net current with these instructions above.
Also I'd like to hear comments if some more clever guy (real pure propellerhat) than me can give more tips or hints.

I have this Bluetooth Dongle and it works perfectly: http://www.dx.com/p/vgate-icar-pro-bluetooth-3-0-obdii-obd2-elm327-adapter-460199#.Wcgx-Fn-jRY
T'was take long time to come but it is ok.

Best regards
Pera L

Helge

Sitat fra: Elmo på fredag 22. september 2017, klokken 12:44
Sitat fra: Helge på søndag 10. september 2017, klokken 20:15
But I was replying to a post by "terjeeri" where he explains that he experiences exactly the same problem as me.
His Vgate does not seem to wake from sleep either, when pushing the power button.

My Vgate iCar wakes up when I push the powerbutton

Lucky you  ;)  Men da må du vel fortsatt på Saxo ta av plastdekselet foran sikringene og OBDII kontakten for å få trykket på knappen :(  (om du ikke kjører uten dekselet på da). Jeg foretrekker PRODIAG enheten som jeg kjøpte etter Vgate'n for med den trenger man ikke trykke på noen knapp.

Hadde det ikke vært for terjeeri hadde vel jeg trodd det var feil på bare min iCar Vgate....
2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range (Svart)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Edition One (Hvit)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Intense (Svart)
2020 Renault Zoe ZE50 Intense (Hvit)
2003 Citroën Saxo Electrique (hvit)
Ex: 2003 Citroën Saxo Electrique (sølv)
Ex: 2001 Peugeot 106 Electric (hvit)
Ex: 1998 Peugeot 106 Electric (grønn)

Elmo

Sitat fra: Helge på mandag 02. oktober 2017, klokken 16:21
Men da må du vel fortsatt på Saxo ta av plastdekselet foran sikringene og OBDII kontakten for å få trykket på knappen :(

Ja det stemmer. Men den våkner automatisk veldig lang tid. Tror vi snakker opp mot ett døgn før jeg må trykke, men jeg har ikke sjekket nøye.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Helge

Sitat fra: Elmo på mandag 02. oktober 2017, klokken 19:10
Sitat fra: Helge på mandag 02. oktober 2017, klokken 16:21
Men da må du vel fortsatt på Saxo ta av plastdekselet foran sikringene og OBDII kontakten for å få trykket på knappen :(

Ja det stemmer. Men den våkner automatisk veldig lang tid. Tror vi snakker opp mot ett døgn før jeg må trykke, men jeg har ikke sjekket nøye.
...opp mot et døgn? Da må det kanskje være en annen versjon av Vgate du har.

I den lille papirinstruksjonen som fulgte min står det at den går i dvale ca 30 minutter etter at bilen er stoppet. Men det står også TYDELIG poengtert at da kan man vekke den til live med et trykk på powerknappen. "Tydelig" - fordi de i tillegg presiserer at man ikke trenger å plugge den ut og inn igjen. Men det må altså likevel terjeeri og jeg gjøre. Så derfor bruker jeg nesten bare PRODIAG enheten.

Helge

A couple of more things....

1. Checking one of my Saxo's ...the watering cap (terskelverdi) says 870 Ah. This car I've had for 2 years and I have never changed the charging current on that one! So I will check both the other Saxo and my P106. From what I can remember I have changed charging current on two of my PSA EV's including the one that is probably already become nails  :'(  In other words I have changed in one of the cars I have now.

2. For the first time with the PRODIAG OBDII unit I experienced Checkelec stopping yesterday. Had to close Checkelec with Advanced Task Killer to get it to connect again to the PRODIAG unit.

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA