Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Forsøk på å "lobbe" Kina til å redusere elbilsatsningen

Startet av Amoss, fredag 14. juli 2017, klokken 13:36

« forrige - neste »

Amoss

https://electrek.co/2017/07/13/automakers-but-tesla-china-slow-down-electric-car-mandate/
Sitat
Virtually all automakers (except for Tesla) are asking China to slow down electric car mandate

The auto industry is once again attempting to slow down the rollout of electric vehicles.

Virtually all automakers, except for Tesla of course, have sent a letter to the Chinese government in an attempt to have them drastically weaken their zero-emission vehicle mandate.

As we previously reported, China, the world's biggest car market, has somewhat of an aggressive ZEV mandate that would force Automakers to have zero-emission vehicles (ZEVs) represent 8% of new car sales as soon as 2018 and quickly ramp up to 12% by 2020.

Now Germany's WirtschaftsWoche magazine (via Auto News) reports that the American Automotive Policy Council (AAPC), which represents Chrysler/Fiat, Ford, and GM, the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA), which represents all major European automakers, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) and the Korea Automobile Manufacturers Association (KAMA), have all sent a joint letter to China's Minister of Industry and Information Technology to ask for several significant changes to the mandate.

"Because we have common concerns with the proposed NEV rules, we have joined together to offer, with utmost respect, six recommended modifications that address those concerns while still meeting the goals of those rules and other related policies," the letter said.

Model S 85D

Vollis47

Der er sterke krefter og masse ressurser i bilindustrien og oljeindustrien for å svekke utviklingen av elbiler. De argumenterer mot elbilens miljøfortreffelighet med allverdens delvis sanne og helt usanne argumenter. Et av de dummeste er når de samme folkene argumenterer mot at CO2 påviker det globale miljø og klima, plutselig er negative til at elbiler bruker strøm produsert med kullkraft eller andre fossile brennstoff.
Kristiansand
Tesla MS 75D, juni 2018

doldis1

Fossilgutta burde bruke kreftene på å utvikle elbiler isteden for å kjøpe seg tid ...
Den utrolige ironien i det hele er at SKULLE de få gjennomslag for treneringsforslagene sine gagner det
kun Tesla  som får sjansen til å vokse seg sterkere før de andre må ta opp konkurransen i elbilmarkedet

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA