Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Thunder Th!nk with 310V/23kWh Zebra battery

Startet av PRensel, torsdag 26. januar 2017, klokken 16:13

« forrige - neste »

PRensel

Hi all,

We recently finished our 'Thunder Th!nk' conversion.

For the Thunder Th!nk we replaced the standard 11kWh/114V NiCd battery for a 310V/76Ah/23kWh Zebra battery complete with uprated Zebra charger, DCDC converter and modified/simplified contactorbox.
The original Simotion inverter was modified for the higher 310V voltage.

At this moment the car is running very well and we're in the process of improving minor tweaks regarding power and speed. This new conversion also provides CANbus connectivity and we have a CANbus dashboard monitor in development that displays the Zebra and the Simotion values/settings on one display. Further development on this extension is still in progress.

The integration with the OpenVehicleMonitorinSystem (OVMS) is also possible which provides for example real-time charging and GPS information about the Th!nk on your mobile phone.

This Thunder Th!nk package will be available for sale (in limited supply) pretty soon.
Pricing for the complete drop-in package starts €3000

Regards,

Paul

===============
My personal EV collection:
----------------------------
- Audi A2 Electric
- Citroen Saxo Electrique 2-doors
- Vectrix VX1 (in different colors)
- CityEl Fact4
- MiniEl Targa/Cabrio/Basic: red, red
- Th!nk A266 PIV4 (also for sale)
- Th!nk A306 City (cars, parts, service)
===================

stradivaria

Jobber som elbilspesialist hos www.elbilmek.no

Interluder

When will this package be available and what are the specs please?

Thanks!

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA