Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

---SIADIS V3.11 for SIEMENS inverted decoded---

Startet av stradivaria, lørdag 07. januar 2017, klokken 22:37

« forrige - neste »

stradivaria

Hi,

I have finish project with Think Classic Siemens inverter. I can modificative it to any voltage from 100V up to 380V.
It can be used for EV projects, or Think Classic upgrades with higher voltage batteries.

Some people was waiting for this 10 years :)   it is available now  :)

Contact me for details:

RMI

r.misevicius@ymail.com

Jobber som elbilspesialist hos www.elbilmek.no

elektrolux

Great work, but elbilhjelpen.no had this available for several years already.

Do you sustain the autosailing and auto regen function when you reprogram the Simotion?
Stavanger:

Selger utstyr for EV lading og energieffektivisering via http://elbilhjelpen.no AS

Har for tiden Tesla S85, Smart ED, BMW C- evolution, Carver S+, Monotrazer MTE-150, Citroen C1 EVie, div. Think og PSA Classic og City 2010 model, Chin 3 hjuler Pickup, Buddy M9 samt Vectric scooter. Venter på Microlino og Aptera #2246

Daglig leder i Elbilhjelpen.no

stradivaria

Hi ,Yes, I use original Think software, it has park and other regular functions.

Plane was to broke password, but I went hard way and decoded all data inside FLASH memory and EEPROM.

RMI

elektrolux

Well done!

That Park lock, Auto sailing and auto regen is worth the effort.

Please advice all classic Think owners to set lowest driving voltage at 95V instead of 85V. We set current at 180A for those still using NiCd batteries. If battery is OK, this will not reduce range.

Only problem is BMS never see 85V anymore, and does not calibrate SOC meter

Stavanger:

Selger utstyr for EV lading og energieffektivisering via http://elbilhjelpen.no AS

Har for tiden Tesla S85, Smart ED, BMW C- evolution, Carver S+, Monotrazer MTE-150, Citroen C1 EVie, div. Think og PSA Classic og City 2010 model, Chin 3 hjuler Pickup, Buddy M9 samt Vectric scooter. Venter på Microlino og Aptera #2246

stradivaria

Yes, I will do that.

About BMS...

I would like to dump it also. It can be used for higher voltage to count SOC and control charging.
Will see how it goes....

RMI

elektrolux

Let us know if you manedge to reprogram original BMS. Would be very helpful.
Stavanger:

stradivaria

I know there was 2 or 3 different software versions in PV4. Does anybody has them?

It would help to not make same mistakes they did before and would help to understand system how it is build.

RMI

PRensel

At least two version exists:
V1.30 and V2.0

You can dump the flash eprom contents without de-soldering the chip.
The Siemens/Infineon C167 microcontroller has a default bootloader which you can enable.
Just write a small program, upload it to the MCU using the default bootloader and let the program readout every byte from flash and dump it over the serial port.
The New Think has the 'enable bootloader' option available on the 4-pin plug under the dashboard.
I actually havent checked the classic inverter board to see how it can be enabled but it should be there somewhere... maybe it is pin 68 called 'external release'... ??

===============
My personal EV collection:
----------------------------
- Audi A2 Electric
- Citroen Saxo Electrique 2-doors
- Vectrix VX1 (in different colors)
- CityEl Fact4
- MiniEl Targa/Cabrio/Basic: red, red
- Th!nk A266 PIV4 (also for sale)
- Th!nk A306 City (cars, parts, service)
===================

PRensel

Sitat fra: elektrolux på søndag 08. januar 2017, klokken 16:05

Do you sustain the autosailing and auto regen function when you reprogram the Simotion?

Robort,
What do you mean with "autosailing" ? Cruise-control ?
===============
- Audi A2 Electric
- CityEl Fact4
===================

elektrolux

Think was more than a fancy name. The company used a lot of innovations that todays electric car builders should study and copy.

Since Think never tried to copy the fossil cars they had open minds on how an electric car could drive and Autosailing and auto regen is so great, so simple and still none have copied the system.

Autosailing mean car sails freely if accelerator is released. No more electricity used, and no speed and energy lost in transferring kinetic energy into electric energy.

Auto regen automatically steps in if cars speed increases with more than 5 km/hr when car sails. Say you release the accelerator just before the top of a down hill. You will sail over the top, and then start to increase speed down hill. Then auto adjustable auto regen sets in and arrests speed at 5 km/hr over the last speed car had. Just like a automatic cruice control.

Other good ideas found on the PIV4 is PTC super rapid heater, Diesel Webasto to save on electricity on longer trips, Heated front window, Single mid mounted battery, Dent and Crack free plastic body, and super easy to use cabin pre heating.
Stavanger:

stradivaria

Good info Robort,

About Auto sailing: it is not so easy today. It is the same like you driving mechanic gear on petrol. When you think that you do not need engine power to drive, you turn to neutral. It is not SAFE. All new cars are powered with smart ESP and ABS and other systems to have safe and stabile driving, when car "sailing" it is hard to control it, special electric. This is my opinion :)

elektrolux

I use manual sailing like you indicate here on my Diesel Mercedes, and ABS, ESP, BAS and all other safety systems are fully functioning.

I see no reason not to?

VW, MB, and Volvo have autosailing as standard, but none have the combination with Auto regen that Think A206 has.

I'm sure BMW could catch up on cars Hyundai's low power consumption simply by eliminating that silly mandatory one pedal driving.
Stavanger:

PRensel

Sitat fra: stradivaria på søndag 08. januar 2017, klokken 22:13
Plane was to broke password, but I went hard way and decoded all data inside FLASH memory and EEPROM.

In the past weeks we've managed to retrieve the lockcode and can change all settings with Siadis now.

===============
- Audi A2 Electric
- CityEl Fact4
===================

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA