Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Citroën berlingo electrique can't charge

Startet av runedk, onsdag 04. oktober 2017, klokken 09:29

« forrige - neste »

timescape

Sitat fra: runedk på mandag 16. oktober 2017, klokken 09:36
Hello

Ok so i had trouble charging again, i tried small reset "i have tried this meny times before", but yet again no luck i tried removing all the fuses no luck there. I then connecked the lexia and red out the faultcodes i got "Error chargers heatfuse" Fejl opladerens varmesikring" I removed the error and i can now charge again. Any fix for this? would be nice if i could charge without the lexia.

Elmo: How do i load paramters i dont see that option?

Timescape: Iam from Denmark, i visit Norway once every year at easter. :)

Hi runedk,
I am from DK to :)

Not sure, but i remember something about wires/connector to a temp sensor that can have bad connection...
Can't remember exactly.. Maby Elmo can :)

br.

Elmo

Sitat fra: runedk på mandag 16. oktober 2017, klokken 09:36
I then connecked the lexia and red out the faultcodes i got "Error chargers heatfuse" Fejl opladerens varmesikring"

OK. The Berlingo's and Partner's have er heat-sensor inside the top-front batterybox (4'er kassen).  Maybe that is the one causing problems ??
Tesla Model 3 AWD/FSD 03/2019 med sw: 2023.44.30.9  og en Seat Mii 2020.
Bor i Asker. Elbilist siden 2005.
Har hatt div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen 170.000 km. Kun en P106 igjen nå.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

runedk

Hello Elmo and timescape

Is the top-front batterybox (4'er kassen) the one located under the hood?

Also i try loading the parameters but i dont know how? i get "Parameter version - Wrong Parameter version" when i do an identification scan any fix or guide would be nice :)

I did my maintaince charge and water filling i took nearly 30 liters. But when i charged it normally again after, there was coming water from the overflow under the car guess thats normal or??

A little side question, my radio is locked (1021 audio system) i got the code but i think is locked for good "someone entered the code wrong too many times". is there an easy way to unlock this?

Elmo

Sitat fra: runedk på onsdag 18. oktober 2017, klokken 07:30
Is the top-front batterybox (4'er kassen) the one located under the hood?
Yes, that's the one.

I did my maintaince charge and water filling i took nearly 30 liters. But when i charged it normally again after, there was coming water from the overflow under the car guess thats normal or??

30 liters was a lot. With more that 0,4 l per block (= ~11 liter total) then "plates" in the batteries has been above the waterlevel. 
Not good :-1-: :(

Also i try loading the parameters but i dont know how? i get "Parameter version - Wrong Parameter version" when i do an identification scan any fix or guide would be nice :)
I dont remember off hand :(   Have to find out for myself every time.

A little side question, my radio is locked (1021 audio system) i got the code but i think is locked for good "someone entered the code wrong too many times". is there an easy way to unlock this?
Google the serialnumber and you usually find the code easially ;)
Har hatt div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen 170.000 km. Kun en P106 igjen nå.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

Elmo

I did my maintaince charge and water filling i took nearly 30 liters.
But when i charged it normally again after, there was coming water from the overflow under the car guess thats normal or??
I forgot to answer the question here.
No, overflow on the next charge is not normal, and NOT good :-1-:
You add water, but by the next time you charge the water has mixed with the lye (electrolyte) so what overflows is not water but lye. And over time you end up with too weak electrolyte.

Most common reason for overflow is that the car/electrolyte was not really ready for waterfilling when it was done.
An other problem I have seen on some cars (one of mine does it EVERY time) in the after Maint-charge it goes to Balance-charge and not Normal-charge. So the the next charging after waterfilling is a little to heavy an some (not much) water overflows.
Since I know this now, I always check "programmed charge" after waterservice, so veryfy the it is sett to Normal.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

runedk

Hello Elmo

I got the error to go away, Parameter version - Wrong Parameter version. By changing the "Teleindkodning", but iam i doubt is this car to be set at 14A 13A or 12A. i set it at 14A and now i got 20% more batteri than before and the speeder is different, now i have to put it way down before anything happens.

I also get a new error a permanet error insulation. "Permanet fejl isolering" any idea whats this might be?

I think you might be right about the Balance-charge and Normal-charge. I got the Lexia to "Cancel charge" i guess thats how you put it back in Normal-charge mode.

Elmo

Sitat fra: runedk på fredag 20. oktober 2017, klokken 14:44
The 14A, 13A, 12A is only the AC-current to be draw from the grid, and should not affect the behavour of the speeder. But you can ofcourse try another and see.
When you have done a programming like this you are (for some unknown reason) supposed to do a Initial-charge of the batteries. It must be done, so what we do is set the programmed charge to Initial, then charge the car for some 2-3 minutes and then do a Cancel charge.   Try this and see if the car behaves differently.

Permanent insulation fault can come from several things.  Most common is from coal-dust in the motor, but it can also come from the battery-boxes. Very many car are driving with this constantly.

And yes, to do "Cancel charge" is the way to set Normal-charge mode.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

timescape

Sitat fra: runedk på fredag 20. oktober 2017, klokken 14:44
Hello Elmo

I think you might be right about the Balance-charge and Normal-charge. I got the Lexia to "Cancel charge" i guess thats how you put it back in Normal-charge mode.

Hi,
I have been told always to "send" cancel Charge 2 times in a row...
(after waterfill I do a few minutes charge in "init charge". (According to manuel).
The reason should be to get electrolyte mixed with the new water.. You can risk a battery explosion if you drive to hard after that amount of water . :)
A few drops of water can come out of the overflow in that process, but that is OK as it is the rest of the water in the hoses that is pushed out by gasses. :)
But a lot of fluid is NOT OK. then as ELMO says.. The Batteries have not been ready to do the service :)

There is a lot of "gold" on www.elbilwiki.no  :)

Br.

Elmo

eUp 2015 - solgt.

runedk

Hello

When i try doing a Initial-charge i get an Winlex error, do anybody know whats this means?
I dont know if the car is doing a Initial-charge or not is there a way to tell?

I may not have noticed this error before (its hiding in the background), maybe thats why i got water overflow because the car wasn't in propper charge mode :-\ before the water filling.

I use www.elbilwiki.no a lot there are also some danish manuals, timescape is right it is Gold!!!

timescape

Sitat fra: runedk på mandag 23. oktober 2017, klokken 08:46
Hello

When i try doing a Initial-charge i get an Winlex error, do anybody know whats this means?
I dont know if the car is doing a Initial-charge or not is there a way to tell?

I may not have noticed this error before (its hiding in the background), maybe thats why i got water overflow because the car wasn't in propper charge mode :-\ before the water filling.
Sitat fra: runedk på mandag 23. oktober 2017, klokken 08:46

What is Winlex ?
Yes, the command has to be accepted :)
br.

runedk

Hello timescape

Winlex is a part of the Lexia program.
The thing is the program closes at the end i dont get an accepted screen, thats why iam in doubt.
I will try and reinstall the program and see what happens. Or else i could try the app with another OBD2 Device.

Puha jeg syntes det er svært med en ældre el-bil syntes jeg hænger i forummet konstant :D, men den er sq sjov og køre i så har ikke tænkt mig at give op forløbelig :)

Elmo

I have never seen a WinLex error, but I haven not used the Lexia more than a dosen times. I use evLite more.
If you dont get the confimation after setting Initial or Maintenance charge program, can't you just start the program again and read out the "Programmed Charge" value ?? The programmes charge state stays the same until the waterfill light is lit, or you do a Cancel Charge operation.
eUp 2015 - solgt.

timescape

Sitat fra: runedk på mandag 23. oktober 2017, klokken 09:23
Hello timescape

Winlex is a part of the Lexia program.
The thing is the program closes at the end i dont get an accepted screen, thats why iam in doubt.
I will try and reinstall the program and see what happens. Or else i could try the app with another OBD2 Device.

Puha jeg syntes det er svært med en ældre el-bil syntes jeg hænger i forummet konstant :D, men den er sq sjov og køre i så har ikke tænkt mig at give op forløbelig :)

I do not know about your Lexia prog. install.
But be aware that all antivirus programs must not be installed or OFF. If you had it installed during Lexia installation it have properly blocked or put files in the Chest..
No network must be active at any times.

Sometimes it just fails the command send.. Reboot PC and try again :)
(I use a winXP running in Virtualbox. On a linux host. rarely any issues :)  ).

where in DK do you live ?
Br.

runedk

OK so now i had some time playing arround with the car.
I cant get the Lexia program to change charge state (i tried clean install) so i had to order an OBD 2 (Vgate iCar Pro) device for my android phone and use "Checkelec". And i must say the app i working great, now it just need reading and deleting fault codes then i dont have to use the Lexia.

I found out that my permanent error about isolation, maybe is caused by rainy weather, i only get the error when its raining, wierd!

About the Teleindkodning i tried changing this a couple of times followed by 5 min of  Initial-charge, The Speeder went back to normal but the batteries shows way more "juice" than they actually have, now i get a 20% warning light at 45%.
Iam now trying to do a full normal charge then make a Teleindkodning to 14A and see if this solves it.

timescape iam from Brovst near Aalborg Nordjylland.

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA