Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Tilgjengelig reserve - S85

Startet av sondell, fredag 04. september 2015, klokken 13:45

« forrige - neste »

sondell

Kjörte tom i går og dokumenterte med bilder fra +24 tkm til ca -15 tkm.
http://tesla.sondell.biz/?p=2285

Horsenose

Sitat fra: sondell på fredag 04. september 2015, klokken 13:45
Helt i tråd med andres resultater ift at bilen stopper ved 20kW effektbegrensning.
Model X reservasjon

sondell

Sitat fra: Horsenose på fredag 04. september 2015, klokken 13:52
Sitat fra: sondell på fredag 04. september 2015, klokken 13:45
Helt i tråd med andres resultater ift at bilen stopper ved 20kW effektbegrensning.
Jepp. Det är bra det. Poenget var jo å teste dette med siste software for å se om noe var forandret. Effektbegrensningsnivået er nok ikke det. Men det gamle bildet som viser 5.1 kWh i reserve er det i hvert fall langt fra. Jeg hade bare litt over halvparten.

Muffinman

Greit å vite, og et klart varsko til alle som tenker å kalkulere inn reserven. Det bør man IKKE gjøre.

Å gå tom så nær hjemmet at man rekker fram til bilen med skjøteledning - vel, jeg gliser av en eller annen grunn. Det er noe stilig når noen tester grensene slik uten at det får konsekvenser  :D

kjølholdt

jeg trodde at jeg hadde 25 km etter 0, men da bør jeg kanskje forholde meg til 15km heretter ;-)
Model s med alt unntatt hattehylle og sikkerhetspakke. En drøm å kjøre pluss El sykkel med 1000 watt !

Cookie Monster

Man bør helst unngå slikt. Er mye mer skadelig for batteriet å kjøre ned så lavt enn å lade til 100%.

Tesla skriver det selv i et internt dokument, står i bruker veiledningen og batteri eksperter sier det samme.

Internt dokument fra Tesla:
Sitat"The range and power of our electric vehicles on a single charge declines principally as a function of usage, time and charging patterns

as well as other factors. How a customer uses their Tesla vehicle, the frequency of recharging the battery pack at a low state of charge

and the means of charging can result in additional deterioration of the battery pack's ability to hold a charge over the long term. For

example, we currently expect that our battery pack for the Tesla Roadster will retain approximately 70% of its ability to hold its initial

charge after approximately 100,000 miles or seven years, which will result in a decrease to the vehicle's initial range and power.

Deterioration of the Model S battery pack is expected to be less than the Roadster; however, such battery pack deterioration and the

related decrease in range and power may negatively influence potential customer decisions whether to purchase our vehicles, which may harm

our ability to market and sell our vehicles."

Fra brukermanualen
SitatModel S is designed to be plugged in when not in use.
There is no advantage to waiting until Battery level is low before charging; the Battery performs best when charged regularly.
When plugged in, Model S wakes up as needed to automatically maintain a charge level that optimizes the lifetime of the Battery.

Discharging the Battery to 0% can permanently damage the Battery.
To protect against a complete discharge, Model S enters a low power consumption mode when the charge level drops to 5%.
In this mode, the Battery stops supporting the onboard electronics to slow the discharge rate.

"For daily driving, charge between 50% and 90% to improve battery longevity. Charge above 90% for trips requiring maximum range"

Greit nok at det over er nok faktisk batteri prosent og ikke hva bilen vises.

En batteri ekspert som har skrevet litt om dette
SitatThe cathode in Li ion batteries forms defects (microcracks) due to stress caused by expansion and contraction relative to neighboring materials. It is simply bigger or smaller depending on whether it's charged or discharged. The more you discharge it, the more it changes size. And the more it changes size, the more microcracks it gets. These microscopic cracks lower the battery's capacity. That's one reason why smaller cycles, more often, contribute to longer battery life. That's why you should plug it in every night.

Heat aggravates the microcracking process, so keeping your battery cool contributes to longer battery life. And guess what? Your battery heats up more when used at a lower SOC because it requires more amps to keep your car going 65mph than it does at a higher SOC. That's why you should charge it every night.

Capacity fade also comes from the build-up of non-soluble deposits on the anode and cathode. This chemical process happens faster when the battery is warmer. It also happens faster when at a high SOC. But the process slows to a crawl when you drop the SOC to 80 or 90%, and slows only a tiny bit more at 50%. So if you are going to drive your car, keeping it charged in std mode has less impact on battery life (lower amps, less heat) than driving at a lower SOC. But if you're not going to drive your car for a few days, there are no amps or heat to worry about. That's when Tesla recommends putting it in storage mode, which keeps it at a lower SOC.
2023 Model S Plaid
2019 Model 3 LR

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA