Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

verdens første bil- og passasjerferge på batteri

Startet av Griffel, tirsdag 09. september 2014, klokken 18:53

« forrige - neste »

flux

http://tv.nrk.no/serie/distriktsnyheter-vestlandsrevyen/DKHO99022615/26-02-2015#t=3m17s

Tech info:

"Weighing about 10tonnes, the vessel's battery installation output amounts to approximately 1,000kWh. This will cover the ferry's entire electrical energy load, feeding power to dual 450kW electric propulsion motors and supplying all other shipboard consumers. The departure frequency demands a service speed of 10 knots. Siemens estimates that, in normal conditions, a battery power of 400kW will suffice for each 20-minute crossing, and that the energy draw per trip will be around 150kWh.

To overcome the inherent range problems associated with battery propulsion, the vessel will recharge from the shore during turnarounds. As the ferry terminals are located in a rural region, where local communities are served by a medium-voltage rather than a high-voltage electrical network, it has been decided to install batteries on each ferry pier for charging purposes. These 260kWh packs will act as buffer supply units, obviating the sudden, relatively large power demand that would be incurred in replenishing the shipboard battery plant in a 10-minute timeframe direct from the grid. The shore-side batteries can then slowly recoup energy from the grid until the vessel returns.

Sean Puchalski, Corvus Energy's vice president for business development, explains: "The energy storage system is split into four parts: two vessel-mounted systems [one at each end of the ferry] and two shore power stations [one at each end of the route]. This facilitates rapid recharging of the vessel-mounted battery at either end of the voyage and reduces the need for expensive upgrades to grid infrastructure near the port." The Siemens power management system thereby encompasses a total 224 Corvus Energy AT6500 modules with a total capacity of 1.46MWh.

The batteries' low impedance and advanced active cooling system combined with Siemens' high-power charging equipment facilitate rapid battery-to-battery power transmission and shipboard replenishment during short turnarounds.
"

http://www.rina.org.uk/Electric_dream_come_true.html

http://issuu.com/skipsrevyen/docs/soty2014

Muffinman

Hørte på radioen at denne ferga måtte stå over turer fordi den måtte lade. Trøbbel i paradis?

Hansi

Buskerud

Opel Ampera-e bestilt 16.09.16, levert 08.06.17    Tesla Model 3 reservert 01.04.16
2011 Mitsubishi i-MiEV    2013 Nissan Leaf AZE0 Acenta (Norsk)

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA