Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 565 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap
Hovedmeny

Premium Center Console

Startet av Tønsberg, torsdag 12. desember 2013, klokken 07:00

« forrige - neste »

Tønsberg

Sitat fra: Tønsberg på fredag 21. februar 2014, klokken 13:31
Sendte mail for å komme på venteliste i dag.
Får forhåpentligvis bilen i mai, men etter hva jeg leser her spørs det om jeg har PCC klar til når bilen kommer...
Her er svaret jeg fikk fra Tesla på min forespørsel
(Anslått levering i juli  :( )

Thank you for your interest in the Tesla Model S Premium Center Console.  We added you to the waitlist for a console with the piano black décor and phone dock kit.  We estimate that the console will be available to those recently added to the list in July.  We will contact you as soon as the console is available.

Please find below the pricing and availability information that was sent to customers on the waitlist last month.

Depending on décor choice, the Premium Center Console ranges from $600-$800 as an option with new vehicle orders and from $800-$1000 as a service installed aftermarket accessory.  The difference in price is due to increased expense related to shipping and installation time at the local Tesla service center.

As an early Model S owner we recognize that the Premium Center Console option was not available at the time you ordered.  Therefore, we are offering you the Premium Center Console at the new vehicle order price.  Shipping and service installation are complimentary.

Detailed pricing for each décor style:

We are also offering the iPhone 5/S lightning cable dock kit or the micro USB dock kit at no additional charge.  There will not be a dock kit available for phones that use other charging cables (iPhone 4, etc.).

We are excited to announce that we have the first console samples installed in our Model S and we are going forward with production.  The production rate will take some time to ramp up and the first few batches of consoles will be small.   In the next couple of weeks we will start sending out emails to those at the top of the waitlist with links to place orders for the console, and we will begin delivering the first batch of consoles shortly after that.  We do not have the exact delivery timing for each waitlist entry so please bear with us as we work our way down the list and send out ordering information as more consoles become available.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Så nå gjenstår det bare å finne ut mitt nummer i køen.
Svart TMS 85 2014 - Solgt
Grå TM3 2019
Svart TMX 2016

Tønsberg

Sitat fra: Tønsberg på fredag 21. februar 2014, klokken 23:50
Sitat fra: Tønsberg på fredag 21. februar 2014, klokken 13:31
Sendte mail for å komme på venteliste i dag.
Får forhåpentligvis bilen i mai, men etter hva jeg leser her spørs det om jeg har PCC klar til når bilen kommer...
Her er svaret jeg fikk fra Tesla på min forespørsel
(Anslått levering i juli  :( )

Så nå gjenstår det bare å finne ut mitt nummer i køen.
Vel, da er mitt kønummer 3430 :)

You are ~3430 out of ~3450.  We will do our best to get the console to you as quickly as possible.

Have a nice weekend,
Svart TMS 85 2014 - Solgt
Grå TM3 2019
Svart TMX 2016

Dix Hallpike

Noen som har hørt noe mer? Var det ikke antydet levering av de første i april?
X100D. 6s. 2018
Pearl White. P85+. Trondheim. Levert 29.10.13. (Solgt)

oroeltoro

Fikk følgende melding som svar på purring 16/4-14

Thank you for contacting Tesla Motors. We apologize for not giving you an update on your Premium Center Console sooner. Unfortunately, there has been a hold on shipping and installing the consoles for the past several weeks. Tesla has identified additional parts that need to be fitted to the Premium Center Console to further improve the product. These parts are currently being tested and we should have them available soon. We will be sending out an update in approximately two weeks when we have more specific information available and an update on the delivering timing. 

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your continued understanding and support. 

Model S 85 2014 solgt, Model X 100D i transitt. BMW i3 som konebil. Model 3 er reservert.

Dix Hallpike

X100D. 6s. 2018
Pearl White. P85+. Trondheim. Levert 29.10.13. (Solgt)

Jimpec

Jeg fikk svar i går at nå skal det sendes ut oppdatering senere denne uken.. ;-)

We will be sending out an update later this week with more specific information and an update on the delivery timing.

Køen er blitt over 5000 plasser lang ihvertfall. 
2015 Model S P85D
X - 2013 Model S P85+

torerikb

Fikk mail i går. Bestillte nettopp og kan forvente levering i desember
Nissan Leaf 2013 - SOLGT
Tesla Model S85 2014 - SOLGT
Tesla Model S85D 2015

Stiania79

Fikk denne nå - bestilte i desember:

Dear Mr. Omli,

Thank you for contacting Tesla Motors. We apologize for not giving you an update on the Premium Center Console sooner, especially since your previously estimated delivery date has passed. Unfortunately, there has been a hold on shipping and installing the consoles for the past several weeks. Tesla has identified additional parts that need to be fitted to the Premium Center Console to further improve the product. These parts are currently being tested and we should have them available soon.

We will be sending out an update later this week when we have more specific information available and an update on the delivery timing. We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your continued understanding and support.

Regards,

Krista
S85 | mørk grå | sort skinn | matt abachi |  panotak | tech | luft | lyd | lys | vinter | park | 9Jx20 Vossen VVSCV5 Silver Polished 245/40-20 Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta (sommer) | 8Jx19 TSW Rivage Silver 245/45-19 Nokian Hakka R2 (vinter) | VIN 28595 - levert 03.03.14 + VW E-Up, Tungsten, Pano, tech, dab+ levert 14.03.14 - 100% EL :-)

- Dekk & Felger Levert av www.beckmeister.no -

iCar

Hei,

Jeg sendte mailforespørsel om å bestille tidligere idag, når kan jeg forvente å få et svar fra dem er klar over at jeg ikke får den før mot slutten av året.
Noen som vet hva frakprisen blir eller om den sendes til nærmeste servicesenter?

BMW850

Mener å huske at dersom du setter deg på ventelista er det inkludert frakt og montering. I tillegg får du ett iPhone 5 dock montert i konsollen...
Jeg fikk mail idag om sannsynlig utsendelse i juni.
P85 delfin-grå, sort performance-interiør, grå 21", dobbeltlader.

Celter

Sitat fra: BMW850 på fredag 02. mai 2014, klokken 19:26
Mener å huske at dersom du setter deg på ventelista er det inkludert frakt og montering. I tillegg får du ett iPhone 5 dock montert i konsollen...

Når satt du deg på venteliste?
Porsche Taycan Turbo (Bestilt)
Tesla P85D  (Solgt)
Tesla P85+ (Solgt)

Li-Ion

Mail fra Tesla nå i kveld:

Dear Tesla Customer:

Thank you for your patience regarding the Premium Center Console development and availability.  As you may be aware, Tesla is committed to achieving the best customer experience with our products as possible. Consistent with that mission, we have added improved parts to the center console. The updated estimate for resuming the shipping of the consoles is currently slated for early June.  When that occurs, we hope to provide you with better delivery timing estimates as we work our way down the waitlist. Once again, we sincerely apologize for the delays and we continue to appreciate your understanding.

Teslaeier siden 2013 :)

Stig O

Mail i dag også, men forstår det slik at tidlig juni var utlevering av de første som står på vent, og at de skulle komme tilbake til nærmere tidspunk for min levering. Bestilte nov. 2013 og har nr. 12XX og noe. Belager meg på juni/aug tenker jeg.
Odda Hardanger

P85 Pearl white,Tan,Carbon,Pano,Park,Lys,Tech,Lyd,Hattehylle,Dobbeltlader. Midtkonsoll og TSW Nurburgring 20" R2 255/35-20 og 21" 
Byttet Breyton til Work Gnosis 9x22 og 10.5x22 med 245/30-22 og 285/25-22

Taycan 4S Febr.2021
Bilder
Instagram kontoer / tstig og stigtronvold

Li-Ion

1200 og noe her også.... gleder meg til å få tetta det stygge "hullet" i gulvet :)
Teslaeier siden 2013 :)

BMW850

Sitat fra: Celter på fredag 02. mai 2014, klokken 19:40
Sitat fra: BMW850 på fredag 02. mai 2014, klokken 19:26

Når satt du deg på venteliste?

Husker ikke helt, nov/des 11xx ett eller annet ;)
P85 delfin-grå, sort performance-interiør, grå 21", dobbeltlader.

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA